Free Fetish And Dating Website Forum

Welcome to our free fetish and dating website forum! Where you can chat with other members about any fetishes no matter what it is and find a date with a someone that is into the same fetish as you are for free just by joining fetdate free website forum.

I Love Wearing Pantyhose and Stockings

Kim For Fetishes

Seeking :
  • Male
  • Female
  • Transgender
Birthday : 1987-05-20

I Love Wearing Pantyhose and Stockings

Post by Kim For Fetishes on Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:43 am

I enjoy Wearing Pantyhose and Stockings:

For several years now I have worn pantyhose and stockings and what a turn for me. I am Bi and like taking pics of my legs in both pantyhose and stockings . I met a guy online and we made a time to meet at a hotel as he was in town on business. He was a good looking man and I asked to use the bath before we went to lay on the bed. He got undressed and I went into the bath and put on my stockings, they were very sheer black. When I came out of the bathroom he just gawked at me and said WOW you look hot!!!! I laid down beside him and he quickly put his hands on my stockings and softly rubbed them. My **** got very hard and so did his we did 69 and he kept rubbing my legs and cum like I don't know what but he shook for 3 or 4 minutes and that made me *** hard too. Stockings so are great!!!

Moej

Can't get enough of wearing pantyhose

Post by Moej on Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:41 am

I love wearing pantyhose. I a 47 year old male and can't get enough of wearing pantyhose my favorite shaded are brown coffee I'm bi sex I love smell of women's feet in hose but I like being with men too I wish I could wear them all the time I'm just a little nervous.
Kim For Fetishes

Seeking :
  • Male
  • Female
  • Transgender

Wearing stockings

Post by Kim For Fetishes on Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:53 pm

I agree!!! There is something about wearing stockings makes me feel sexy.

Melbayy

Do you have any photos of you in stockings?

Post by Melbayy on Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:41 pm

I would love to see some sexy photos of you wearing stockings. Do you have any photos of you in stockings?
Kim For Fetishes

Seeking :
  • Male
  • Female
  • Transgender

I have some photos of me wearing stockings

Post by Kim For Fetishes on Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:00 pm

Yes I have some photos of me wearing stockings. You can find some photos and videos of me wearing stockings by visiting my home page on NiteFlirt, and then click on the buy now button. You can read before you buy to see if that is what you are looking for.

Sponsored content

Re: I Love Wearing Pantyhose and Stockings

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:23 pm