Free Fetish And Dating Website Forum

Welcome to our free fetish and dating website forum! Where you can chat with other members about any fetishes no matter what it is and find a date with a someone that is into the same fetish as you are for free just by joining fetdate free website forum.

Master of Fetishes

masteroffetishes

Seeking :
  • Male
  • Female
  • Transgender
Birthday : 1989-02-26

Master of Fetishes

Post by masteroffetishes on Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:01 pm

*I AM YOUR MASTER I WILL MAKE YOU WORSHIP ALL OVER MY SEXY NAKED BODY, AND DRINK MY CUM AS I STICK MY BIG COCK IN YOUR MONTH MAKING YOU SUCK IT. LICK MY ASS AS I AM ON TOP OF YOUR CHEST WRAP MY MUSCLE ARMS AROUND YOU HAVING YOU KISS ALL OVER MY MUSCLES STICK MY BIG FEET IN YOUR FACE MAKING YOU TOUCH THEM, I WANT INFO TO USE SO I CAN BLACKMAIL YOUR ASS I WANT YOUR FULL NAME-DATE OF BIRTH PHONE NUMBER ADDRESS AND EVEN YOUR SSN NUMBER SO YOU WILL HAVE TO BECOME ONE OF MY SLAVES AND DO AS I SAY I AM A REAL ALPHA MALE SO COME WORSHIP YOUR MASTER TONIGHT.*

*LIMITED TIME OFFER JUST 3.36-6.20 ON MY NEW VIDEOS PICS AND STORY'S THEY ARE REAL WITH ME AND A FEW OF MY REAL LIFE SLAVE BOYS WERE WE GET INTO ALL KINDS OF STUFF NO BULL SHIT, THE PRICES WILL GO UP ONCE I GET SOME SLAVES TO BUY THEM LEAVING ME GOOD FEEDBACK'S On NiteFlirt website.*

CJ98320

Can I worship you?

Post by CJ98320 on Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:56 am

I would love to worship you in real life.
masteroffetishes

Seeking :
  • Male
  • Female
  • Transgender
Birthday : 1989-02-26

You sure can

Post by masteroffetishes on Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:58 am

Yes you can but only if you buy my photos and videos or by calling me using NiteFlirt system.

Sponsored content

Re: Master of Fetishes

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:29 am