Free Fetish And Dating Website Forum

Welcome to our free fetish and dating website forum! Where you can chat with other members about any fetishes no matter what it is and find a date with a someone that is into the same fetish as you are for free just by joining fetdate free website forum.

Real Foot Worship Story

sexy feet girl

Seeking :
  • Male
Birthday : 1986-06-26

Real Foot Worship Story

Post by sexy feet girl on Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:45 pm

Real Foot Worship Story:

On a Friday he came over to my house for a mellow movie night. I am a girl that likes to have my sexy feet and soles worshiped. Now when he came half hour late and he said I looked tired I knew what I was going to make him do. "I had a very long day," I said "I walked for several hours around the campus today and my feet are so tired." I laid down and I poured some wine for both of us. We talked and drank our wine and he seemed to feel a bit more relax and I asked him "Can you do me a big favor? Can you give me a little foot massage? He said sure, I thought for a second or two and replied "Well I also want you to kiss and lick my feet. He said if you really need it, then okay."

He said I have always had a mixed feeling about feet. It was not in my list of top favorite body parts. I was not into touching peoples' feet but for you I will. He had also said however, I also found girls' feet sexy, which felt contradictory to me. That was why I was not sure if I wanted to give you a foot massage. But as a friend I decided to give  you what you had requested.

He got some lotion and started by taking my socks off. He said to me you have nice plain pink pedicure. He applied a little bit of lotion to each of my feet and started rubbing them. Massaging is something he can do really well and he was following a very gentle but firm motion on my soles, pulling each of my toes slowly and rubbing between my toes. I was moaned from time to time and he could read my signals that I really liked it and I feeling much better.

Next he started sucking my toes and then licking the bottom of my feet. I told him to get on the floor and I put my foot in his face and said who is the boss? He said you are and started worshiping my sexy feet and soles. After he was done worshiping my feet he asked if he could worship my feet again? I told him yes because we was a very good foot slave.

Genison

Seeking :
  • Male
Birthday : 1980-09-05

Thank you for sharing your foot worship story.

Post by Genison on Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:54 pm

Thank you for sharing your foot worship story. I would like for you to bust me in the nuts with your sexy feet and soles.
sexy feet girl

Seeking :
  • Male
Birthday : 1986-06-26

I am into foot worship

Post by sexy feet girl on Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:32 pm

Sorry I am more into having my sexy feet and soles worshiped and not into busting guys nuts.

Sponsored content

Re: Real Foot Worship Story

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 26, 2018 7:15 pm