Free Fetish And Dating Website Forum

Welcome to our free fetish and dating website forum! Where you can chat with other members about any fetishes no matter what it is and find a date with a someone that is into the same fetish as you are for free just by joining fetdate free website forum.

With bondage anything goes

samcontao

Birthday : 1983-05-24

With bondage anything goes

Post by samcontao on Wed May 24, 2017 9:33 am

I love Bondage being tied up really turns me on, with bondage anything goes I mean anything and there isn't anything that I can think of you can do while you have someone else tied up, I like both being tied up and tying someone else up, to me it don't matter if you are a male or female because I go both ways. I will try almost anything once when it comes to bondage, where I live it is really hard for me to find men or women that is into bondage. I think there maybe a lot of people where I live are into bondage they just are afraid to let anyone else know about their kinky bondage side, I would like to find someone online to chat with about bondage, so if this sounds like something you are into then please feel free to hit me up.

trenchscarey

Birthday : 1983-07-05

That is what I like about bondage too

Post by trenchscarey on Wed May 24, 2017 12:46 pm

That is what I like about bondage too because anything goes. I like to be tied up while I am naked laying on the bed and have someone blindfold me so I do see anything, then have them rub different objects on my body and I have to try and quest what the object is. I really like bondage the best when there is more then a couple of players in the game, that really makes a even better night. I always try to play it safe making sure that anyone who is playing bondage with me I can truly trust and not the only game I don't like to play is anything that has to do with pain just not into pain.

samcontao

Kinky Bondage

Post by samcontao on Wed May 24, 2017 1:53 pm

Yes I agree!!! With bondage anything goes. I like to experience bondage many different ways and you may not like pain however I do, as long as it's not to much pain maybe a light spanking something like that. A little rough sex while you are tied up and helpless to me is the best, I wouldn't mind having someone spank me with a paddle either just not to hard. When getting spanked when you are tied up best to be tied up while you are laying on your stomach so the person can spank your butt and I also like having them tickle my but with a feather. As you should be able to tell I have a very kinky mind when it comes to bondage.

trenchscarey

Birthday : 1983-07-05

Bondage Fetish Ideals

Post by trenchscarey on Wed May 24, 2017 2:43 pm

I do think anything goes, however there is a few bondage fetish ideals that I haven't tried. I do like the ideal that you have about laying on your stomach while you are getting tied up, and I will have to try that light spanking paddle ideal. I don't no about having someone tickle my but with a feather though because they may try to put it in my hole witch I am not cool with, I still may try that sometime just not sure. I like it when I am tied up naked and have someone put whip cream on me then link it off, that really turns me on like nothing else when it comes to bondage fetish.

samcontao

Add Bondage Fetish To The Mix

Post by samcontao on Wed May 24, 2017 3:23 pm

Trust me you will love being spanked while you are tied up laying on your stomach because a little light spanking never hart anyone, and the fact that you are helpless to the spanking makes it even more exciting at least for me it is anyways. Now as far as having your butt tickled with a feather don't knock it until you try it, getting tickled with a feather can get some turn on spots that you didn't even know you have. That is why I really love bondage fetish so much it can help spice up your sex life in ways that you didn't even think was possible, sex is always so much better when you add bondage fetish to the mix.

Sponsored content

Re: With bondage anything goes

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:01 pm