Free Fetish And Dating Website Forum

Welcome to our free fetish and dating website forum! Where you can chat with other members about any fetishes no matter what it is and find a date with a someone that is into the same fetish as you are for free just by joining fetdate free website forum.

I would like to be tied up and helpless

Inediaso

Birthday : 1986-05-22

I would like to be tied up and helpless

Post by Inediaso on Mon May 22, 2017 9:21 am

I would like to be tied up and helpless having a real sex girl have her way with me. She can do anything that she wants to me while I am laying on the bed, and she can use objects on me if she choices too. I don't no what it is about being tied up and helpless that really turns me on it just does something to me. I believe that my fetish falls under the category of bondage fetish. If you are into bondage fetish then please feel free to hit me up on here so we can chat about bondage fetish and what all that you would like to do to me while I am tied up and helpless on the bed.

Manicerzo

Birthday : 1985-06-05

I like bondage fetish both ways

Post by Manicerzo on Mon May 22, 2017 5:14 pm

I would love to have you tied up on the bed while you are laying there helpless and letting me have my way with you, as long as you tie me up and have your way with me. I like bondage fetish both ways. My favorite bondage fetish is foreplay, as you may know with bondage fetish the sky is the limit, that is why I love bondage fetish so much because there isn't much that you can't do while someone is laying on the bed tied up and helpless. If you like you can message me on here tonight and we can chat about different bondage ideals, I am also into a few other things that I will message you about.

Inediaso

We can chat about bondage fetish

Post by Inediaso on Tue May 23, 2017 6:31 am

I am sorry just now getting back with you. Yes I would love for you to message me tonight on here and we can chat about bondage fetish as well about other fetishes that you and I may have because I also have other fetishes as well, however my favorite fetish that I have is bondage fetish I just like being tied up and helpless. From reading your forum on here I can tell that you like it both ways, you like to tie men up and you like to be tied up I can work with that. So when you can the chance I would love for you to message me on here and we can talk about what you would like to do to me while I am tied up and helpless and I will do the same with you.

Manicerzo

Birthday : 1985-06-05

I will try and message you tonight

Post by Manicerzo on Tue May 23, 2017 7:13 am

I will try and message you tonight on here, but If I don't get a chance too I will be messaging you tomorrow. I love to chat with people about bondage fetish and getting different bondage fetish ideals. It really turns me on just to hear the word bondage fetish I don't no what it is that makes me so hot and wet. Some of my bondage fetish ideals I wouldn't want to try them in real life just like to think about them. I have a very kinky mind when it comes to bondage fetish just hard to find people where I live that are willing to talk about not only bondage fetish but any fetish for that matter because they are afraid what other people might think.

Inediaso

Tied up and helpless

Post by Inediaso on Tue May 23, 2017 7:29 am

I agree!!! There isn't another fetish like bondage fetish. I just love the thought of being tied up and helpless having another person just take control of me. the best way to have a little fun while you are tied up and helpless is being blindfolded because you can't see what the other person is about to do to you. I think that it is a great feeling being tied up and helpless on the bed having a blindfold on, of course when you are practicing bondage fetish it is always best to have a safe word so both you and your partner knows when to stop and to always set limits that you both agree too.

Sponsored content

Re: I would like to be tied up and helpless

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:46 pm