Free Fetish And Dating Website Forum

Welcome to our free fetish and dating website forum! Where you can chat with other members about any fetishes no matter what it is and find a date with a someone that is into the same fetish as you are for free just by joining fetdate free website forum.

I am new to this fetish dating website forum looking to see what's out here

gustyglove

Seeking :
  • Female
Birthday : 1985-03-26

I am new to this fetish dating website forum looking to see what's out here

Post by gustyglove on Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:40 pm

About me... I don't usually talk about myself.. I like to play basketball but not watch it on TV. Or any sports of TV. But I can if you want. It doesn't matter to me in fact you can watch any moves and shows that you like without having to worry about me taking the remote from you because I really don't watch that much TV programs. However I do like to go to the movies, hike, listen to music, go to the gym, road trip to the beach... typical coolest guy in the world kind of stuff. If you're curious about me you can message me and ask me anything Smile  I am originally from California, I moved to West Virginia back in December 2016. It's OK, miss my family and friends truth be told. Maybe I just need to surround myself with people I enjoy spending time with. I am a chill kind of a guy, love history, learning new things, you can say I am very open-minded and understanding kind of a person. I love animals and don't mind children. I don't have any of my own, but I am a patient man. Let's hangout and be goofy together! If we get past the talking stage to the point of meeting, I figure we'd start somewhere at a public place, and if things are going well we can go from there!

lugsailwant

TV

Post by lugsailwant on Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:10 am

I don't watch much TV either.
gustyglove

Seeking :
  • Female
Birthday : 1985-03-26

Outdoors

Post by gustyglove on Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:28 pm

I am a outdoors kind of a person.

Sponsored content