Free Fetish And Dating Website Forum

Welcome to our free fetish and dating website forum! Where you can chat with other members about any fetishes no matter what it is and find a date with a someone that is into the same fetish as you are for free just by joining fetdate free website forum.

Transgender

cofactorsmallint

Seeking :
  • Male
Birthday : 1995-11-26

Transgender

Post by cofactorsmallint on Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:47 pm

I want to be with someone I am very compatible with and can enjoy myself with. I want to be able to go out and have fun but also stay in and relax. Need someone stable*mostly mentally*. I love music but could not tell you who sings what or what the name of the song is. I like to sing really loud in the car. I don't like men that drink a lot. Hoping to find a man that can have fun without being under the influence all the time. I am a transgender, and if yo are not PK with that then please don't message me. I like getting caught in the rain. I am very loyal and try to treat everyone well. You never know what other people have going on in their world. I like to smile and laugh. And I like to make and see other people happy. Come from a big family where we work together and are very close. Anything else just ask.

whenapple

I never have dated a transgender before

Post by whenapple on Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:21 pm

I never have dated a transgender before and would love to date a transgender as sexy as you are.
cofactorsmallint

Seeking :
  • Male
Birthday : 1995-11-26

You Should Try Dating A Transgender

Post by cofactorsmallint on Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:27 pm

There is a first time for everything. You should try dating a transgender.

Sponsored content

Re: Transgender

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:24 am