Free Fetish And Dating Website Forum

Welcome to our free fetish and dating website forum! Where you can chat with other members about any fetishes no matter what it is and find a date with a someone that is into the same fetish as you are for free just by joining fetdate free website forum.

I am here to help you

cubicpharmacist

Seeking :
  • Female
Birthday : 1986-01-09

I am here to help you

Post by cubicpharmacist on Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:59 pm

Only when you find the courage to stand naked in the universe will you honor all of who you are or are meant to be. I am here to help you, honor you, train you, transform you and most of all, Master you. My years of practical experience working with men who have discovered their hidden female identities will be used to draw you closer to yourself and to me. You will use my counseling, training and exercises to advance your erotic role play desires or your need to move towards total and complete transformation from male to female. In either case, it is not something you need to fear - fear is the enemy - surrender any fears you have to me and I will be a good steward of your female wants and needs. I can help you put your maleness in perspective with your female identity or help you make being a man a thing of your past completely.

shiekasparkle

I like your pic

Post by shiekasparkle on Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:39 am

I like your pic.
cubicpharmacist

Seeking :
  • Female
Birthday : 1986-01-09

I would love to see a pic of you

Post by cubicpharmacist on Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:56 am

Thank you! I would love to see a pic of you.

Sponsored content

Re: I am here to help you

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:23 am