Free Fetish And Dating Website Forum

Welcome to our free fetish and dating website forum! Where you can chat with other members about any fetishes no matter what it is and find a date with a someone that is into the same fetish as you are for free just by joining fetdate free website forum.

I am a transsexual

repentantleamington

Seeking :
  • Male
Birthday : 1985-10-09

I am a transsexual

Post by repentantleamington on Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:34 pm

Life to me is not about all the things we accumulate during our lifetime, it's all about the experience and making memories. I am very open minded, I have worked in several different countries, I enjoy meeting new people and experiencing new cultures. I have stated that I am not religious but I believe in a higher power/ nature. I wish for everyone to practice their own religions and not to force it on others but to live by example. I'm looking for someone to compliment my already kick ass life, and for me to meet a person I could travel with would be the icing on the cake.I love the outdoors....I'm not a hardcore cross country skier or hiker but I love getting out in nature and experiencing it in all it's glory. I love to dance. I do not own a TV. Do not ask me to go to a professional sports event. Love being wined and dined. Enjoy live music, music festivals,movies. I love hosting dinner parties, love food(healthy food,to be clear). Love to laugh, who doesn't? "Wants a relationship" is a very open statement. To me it could be anything from a fun friend to a life time partner and anything in between. I won't know until I meet you. What I'm looking for is a fun, spontaneous, enthusiastic and independent guy who wants to experience life and have a meaningful connection. Please send me a message. I am a transsexual.

barbaroinspire

Is it cool with you if I message you tonight?

Post by barbaroinspire on Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:10 pm

Is it cool with you if I message you tonight?
repentantleamington

Seeking :
  • Male
Birthday : 1985-10-09

Yes you can message me tonight or whenever you choose too

Post by repentantleamington on Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:16 pm

Yes you can message me tonight or whenever you choose too.

Sponsored content

Re: I am a transsexual

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:20 am