Free Fetish And Dating Website Forum

Welcome to our free fetish and dating website forum! Where you can chat with other members about any fetishes no matter what it is and find a date with a someone that is into the same fetish as you are for free just by joining fetdate free website forum.

Non-Smoker with A Few Extra Pounds

wicketstuff

Seeking :
  • Male
Birthday : 1990-12-27

Non-Smoker with A Few Extra Pounds

Post by wicketstuff on Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:46 pm

I've deleted my old about me stuff because I realized there are so many more awesome things to say about myself, and I'd really like to share that side of myself with you. Actually, that in itself is a good thing to point out about myself. : ) I often take a while to arrive at a final decision about something, but that final decision is usually made with the intent of a best possible outcome for everyone involved. I love to find the positive in every situation, because that's the sort of energy that I enjoy surrounding myself with.

I am a philosopher at heart and it has made me a little bit "eccentric". : ) Some people would say crazy, other would say other things. I just say.. I am me. And that's good enough for me. I believe in a wide variety of things, and it's really hard for me to condense that down into something I'd like to put here... Suffice to say that I believe in the possibility of all things, and that all things exist in each universe in one form or another (even if only as metaphors). Love is the main thing that I love about life, and I've found that it is not something that you find outside of yourself... It's something that you find in yourself to give to the world around you. Everyone has love! Everyone can give love! :3 Each person's love is specific to them, though... So find the brand of love that suits you best! My brand is extra fun, because it is weird shaped and changes color everyday.

I crochet. I love doing things with my hands, so this is an awesome way for me to pass the time and also one of my favorite ways to express kindness to people I care about. I've also started writing music again, like I used to when I was young, and am considering publishing a book or two! ;3 I am an accounting student, too! So I've got a lot of weird random things going on. I'm hoping to land a job in the accounting field and use that to fund my creative projects.

meeteye

Few Extra Ponds

Post by meeteye on Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:57 pm

There is nothing wrong with having a few extra ponds.
wicketstuff

Seeking :
  • Male
Birthday : 1990-12-27

Extra Pounds

Post by wicketstuff on Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:59 pm

That is true! I do have a few extra pounds.

Sponsored content

Re: Non-Smoker with A Few Extra Pounds

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:24 am