Free Fetish And Dating Website Forum

Welcome to our free fetish and dating website forum! Where you can chat with other members about any fetishes no matter what it is and find a date with a someone that is into the same fetish as you are for free just by joining fetdate free website forum.

Fetlife.com Scams

Poll

Was This Information Helpful?

[ 1 ]
100% [100%] 
[ 0 ]
0% [0%] 

Total Votes: 1
Advice

Seeking :
  • Female
Birthday : 1987-03-20

Fetlife.com Scams

Post by Advice

Fetlife.com Scams: What is fetlife.com? Fetlife.com is a social networking website that serves people interested in BDSM, fetishism, and kink. On its homepage, fetlife.com describes itself as, "Like facebook.com, but run by kinksters like you and me." Fetlife.com distinguishes itself from competitors by emphasizing itself as a social network rather than a dating site. Fetlife.com is not dedicated to any particular sexual orientation or gender; everyone is welcome. Fetlife.com has over 5 million user accounts. During the summer of 2016, fetlife.com altered its membership policies. While it was mistakenly thought the website would become invite-only, fetlife.com administrators added an option to verify an account with an anonymous text message as an alternative to getting an invitation from an existing member. Fetlife.com Wiki is a database of support and solutions to make your Fetlife.com experience the best it can be. The wiki format allows anyone to create or edit any article, so we can all work together to create a comprehensive database for FetLife technical support. A few weeks ago I had to become member of that site to gather info about a specific user, that user deactivated his/her account after being confronted so I had to take a closer look at the site in order to see how I can retrieve info. And OK, I admit it was also fun to elaborate how bad the site is actually managed and designed (in a technical sense). The reason why I posted their website as a scam is because they have a lot of bad reviews all over the web and also has popups on their website.

www.fetlife.com
Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Post on Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:57 pm by curtainsfaraday

Fet Life is OK but isn't my favorite on the web.

Post on Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:18 pm by Advice

You got to be very careful when you visit fetlife.com website.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:11 pm