Free Fetish And Dating Website Forum

Welcome to our free fetish and dating website forum! Where you can chat with other members about any fetishes no matter what it is and find a date with a someone that is into the same fetish as you are for free just by joining fetdate free website forum.

About Playhouse

playhouse

Seeking :
  • Female
Birthday : 1989-01-08

About Playhouse

Post by playhouse on Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:26 am

Welcome To My page! Were I Will Make Your Dreams Come True With My Photos, Movies, Recordings, Story's, And Just By Calling Me, I Have No Taboo We Can Do Phone Or Phone With Cam I Will Do Any Fantasy's Or Fetishes That Is Out There No Matter What It Is. Here Is Some Of The Things That I Am Into But Not Limited Foot Dick & Ass Worship, Spanking, Bondage, Anal, Blow Jobs, Gang Bang, Titty & Ball Claps, Dildo & Other Sex Toys, Blackmail, Raise The Rate, Training, Mind Control, Controlled Masturbation, Humiliation, Domination, Submissive, CBT, Tease & Denial, Cuckold, Chamber, Ignore Line, Story Telling, Poppers, Role Playing, & Tickle Torture Just To Name A Few. + I Also Have Some Real Sexy New Photos, Movies, & Story's On NiteFlirt Website They All Are On Sale For A Very Cheap Price Just Scroll Down This Listing That I Have On NiteFlirt And Push On The Button To Read More About The One You Want To Buy.

About Me:

Hello My Name Is Jason, And I Am 26 Years Of Age Height 5'11, 150 Lbs, Brown Hair & Eyes, Size 11 Feet, Big 9 Inch Thick Dick ,Sexy Tight Ass And Rock Hard Muscles. I Play Sports And Work Out Every Day So I Am In Very Good Shape, We Can Get Into All Kinds Of Stuff I Love Trying New Things I Will Not Judge You Only Make Your Widest Fantasy Become Real. + I Have The Best Prices On Calls, Photos, Movies, Recordings, & Story's That's On NiteFlirt Website Because With Me You Will Get Your Money's Worth. Everything That I Offer Is For Real No Fake Shit The Best Deals You Will Find On NiteFlirt. Go Ahead Take A Look Around And You Will See For Yourself That I Am Telling You The Truth, Once You Try Me You Will Come Back For More, I Will Do My Best Make Sure You Are Very Very Pleased With The Services You Receive From Me If You Give Me A Chance Too. So Give Me A Call And Let's Have Some Fun Tonight.

Gay19290

What do you look like?

Post by Gay19290 on Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:47 am

I would love to see what you look like.
playhouse

Seeking :
  • Female
Birthday : 1989-01-08

What I look like

Post by playhouse on Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:58 am

If you would like to see what I look like then just go to my home page on NiteFlirt and buy either a photo or video from me.

Sponsored content

Re: About Playhouse

Post by Sponsored content