Free Fetish And Dating Website Forum

Welcome to our free fetish and dating website forum! Where you can chat with other members about any fetishes no matter what it is and find a date with a someone that is into the same fetish as you are for free just by joining fetdate free website forum. Link

Was This Information Helpful?

[ 3 ]
100% [100%] 
[ 0 ]
0% [0%] 

Total Votes: 3

Seeking :
  • Female
Birthday : 1985-02-14
20170129 Link

Post by Information Link: What is The site is owned by Avid Life Media, a Canadian Internet firm founded by Noel Biderman, a former sports agent. Its slogan is "Life is Short. Have an Affair." Biderman proudly proclaims himself "the most hated man on the Internet" and an infidelity expert on his personal website. So is Ashley Madison real? No. According to Avid Life Media spokesman Paul Keable, the origin of the site's name actually comes from ... wait for it ... babies. (Yes. I cringed as I typed that.) Related: Hackers threaten to release names from site Keable said in an interview Monday that Biderman got the idea for starting in 2001 while dealing with his athlete clients who were cheating. But Biderman wanted to create a site that would also attract philandering women, and not just unfaithful men. So Biderman apparently found his inspiration for the moniker from a list of popular baby names.Ashley Madison, or The Agency, is a Canada-based online dating service and social networking service marketed to people who are married or in committed relationships. The Agency is the world's largest online Social Networking Community of its kind that caters to people who are already in relationships but still want to date.[citation needed] It was founded in 2002 by Darren Morgenstern, with the slogan: "Life is short. Have an affair." The name comes from two popular female names, "Ashley" and "Madison". The company received attention on July 15, 2015, after hackers stole all of its customer data—including emails, names, home addresses, sexual fantasies and credit card information—and threatened to post all the data online if Ashley Madison and fellow Avid Life Media site were not permanently closed. By July 22, the first set of customer names were released by hackers, with all of the user data released on August 18, 2015. More data (including some of the CEO's emails) was released on August 20, 2015. The release included data from customers who had earlier paid a $19 fee to Ashley Madison to allegedly have their data deleted.[6] The fee was also applied to people who had accounts set up against their will, as a workplace prank, or because of a mistype email address. On August 28, 2015, Noel Biderman agreed to step down as chief executive officer of Avid Life Media Inc. A statement released by the firm said his departure was "in the best interest of the company" In July 2016, the parent company Avid Life Media re-branded itself to Ruby Corp. and appointed Rob Segal as the new CEO.[10] In the same month the company dropped its signature tagline “Life is Short. Have an Affair.” to "Find your moment" and updated its brand imagery to replace the image of a woman wearing a wedding ring with a red gem-shaped symbol as its logo. Since the hack, curiosity about the infidelity-based dating service has been on the rise. Even if you find the idea of cheating deplorable, you can't help but wonder what it's like on a website totally based on helping people cheat, right? That's why I decided to create an account and check it out. And I couldn't believe how easy — and depressing — it was.
Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Post on Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:03 pm by tasksoriginal

Ashley Madison is a great dating website, and I had tried many dating websites.

Post on Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:05 pm by Information

Yes I agree! is one of the best dating websites.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:06 pm