Free Fetish And Dating Website Forum

Welcome to our free fetish and dating website forum! Where you can chat with other members about any fetishes no matter what it is and find a date with a someone that is into the same fetish as you are for free just by joining fetdate free website forum.

Why does my boyfriend spit in my mouth while we're making love?

Tatyana

Seeking :
  • Male
Birthday : 1987-05-15

Why does my boyfriend spit in my mouth while we're making love?

Post by Tatyana on Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:09 pm

I want to breakup with him not because of the spitting because he's VERY immature for his age. He has no car, no job, and a 44 yr old ex, and they are getting evicted from their apt. The other night I picked him up, I got paid earlier and as soon as we got to my apt. he started calling me names and becoming violent.( I think he has been doing coke) Anyways, I bailed him outta jail for $500 a few weeks ago before we stared dating. He has to go to court again. He spit in my face that night, and after 3 hours of verbal abuse and then spitting in my face I called the police. They took him out, but didn't charge him. If he doesn't show up for court the bail $ is forfeited. I hate him so much and I cannot get over somebody calling me names all of the time, and seeing him at court will be difficult, I have a hearing the same date and time in front of the same judge for a separate matter. This really sucks and I have an eye for revenge... How do I let this go? He was a user, and he wanted a place 2 stay.

I know that most people look at spitting on someone is incredibly disrespectful, so I know I'm in the wrong for letting him, but  that don't bother me. I just gate when he grabbed my wrist and wouldn't let me go, so I told me "if you don't let me go I'll kick your balls" and he said "I dare you, I'll slap you" so I'm incredibly stubborn and I kicked his balls, it was more like a light kick because I honest have don't want to kick someone hard in their balls.. but then he slapped me, it hurt a lot and left a red spot.. the only reason I'm so upset is because although I do know I deserved it, he knew about my toxic relationship with my ex-boyfriend... I used to get slapped punched and sometimes kicked, so it was a horrible experience for me and my boyfriend was so understanding and respectful and sympathetic about the whole thing. After he slapped me he kept repeating "i didn't hit you hard" and said I was being dramatic...
We aren't really talking right now, but he's sorta acting like everything is okay... should I apologize for kicking his balls and it'll be better? All that I do know is I am going to break yo with him, I just want to make things right with him first because that is the kind of a person that I am what do I do?  Also I've noticed that while my boyfriend & I are kissing during sex he'll spit in my mouth, now this doesn't bother me but I was just curious as to why he does that? Even though I am going to breakup with him I was just wondering his this a spitting fetish that he has?

Life Is Amazing

Spit In Your Mouth

Post by Life Is Amazing on Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:50 pm

Let me get something straight to you. First of, he was the one that grabbed you. Secondly, you never, ever, VER deserve it. Thirdly, a real man would never hit a woman. Only a coward would and fourthly, if he didn't acknowledge that he did something extremely wrong by justifying that he didn't hit you hard, he is bound to do it again. He knew that you had a toxic relationship with your boyfriend. You have no idea how angry I am from those comments that justified his actions. You don't love him, you want the stability of a relationship. I am so angry at you too for wanting to APOLOGISE to him? From what I see you felt you were being mishandled and you stuck up for yourself in a way you knew how. Leave. Leave before he does it again, and eventually kill you. Love doesn't hurt and you have to cut your losses because he certainly doesn't love you. Look up what love is and compare your relationships to it. Not bible bashing but look up the biblical definition for love and It's properties. Be strong as I know you are and leave. Sooner or later, you are going to get stomach ulcers from dreading his presence. You will get another boyfriend who will love you more than anything.

YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!!!! This guy is the lowest of the low. You said that he verbally abuses you and that he has a coke problem and gets arrested. There is nothing that you have said about him that makes him seem like someone to keep dating. I understand that even though he has a TON of problems you are accustomed to him. You cannot mistake being used to someone for needing to have them in your life, just breakup with him and never look back. You need that man like one needs a hole in their head! In the end this decision is not about what we say but what you feel you are worth. If you feel that you are worth more than a man who gets arrested, is on drugs, is verbally abusive and has spit on you (no telling what else he may try in the future); then you will leave even though it mat hurt you at the beginning. To answer your questions more clearly. He may not be spitting. There are salivary glands that will squirt if highly excited. I have had them squirt on to the mirror when I brush my teeth. So I am guessing some flavor in your mouth is triggering this, or he may have a spitting fetish. You can always ask him why and see what he tells you then again you are wanting to breakup with him anyways so I wouldn't even worry about it.
Tatyana

Seeking :
  • Male
Birthday : 1987-05-15

He likes to spit on me

Post by Tatyana on Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:16 pm

Thank you for the most helpful and the only answer. That was very nice of you. But yeah I really worry for my safety. I am not going to listen to those stupid people that think I deserve it. I quest he treats me this way simply because I let him. I should also ask him if he is actually spitting in my mouth and why? Then again you are right I am planing on breaking up with him anyways so why should it matter now?. Here is some more information about our problems. See every time I get paid, he will purposely come to my house, which is closer to his friends where he gets his drugs from...and the violence is outta control, unrestrained and uncalled for. I don't think he should get away with ANY of this.
pintailchangeable

Seeking :
  • Male
Birthday : 1986-12-08

I hate to be spit on

Post by pintailchangeable on Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:46 am

I couldn't that because I hate to be spit on.

Sponsored content

Re: Why does my boyfriend spit in my mouth while we're making love?

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:35 pm