Free Fetish And Dating Website Forum

Welcome to our free fetish and dating website forum! Where you can chat with other members about any fetishes no matter what it is and find a date with a someone that is into the same fetish as you are for free just by joining fetdate free website forum.

What are some good sex toys to use with my boyfriend?

Tatyana

Seeking :
  • Male
Birthday : 1987-05-15

What are some good sex toys to use with my boyfriend?

Post by Tatyana on Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:48 pm

I just started dating a guy like a few days ago. One night in bed he mentioned that he would be open to using sex toys. I love my toys as much as the next girl, but I’m afraid my rabbit would be intimidating since it is bigger than he is. I have never been with a guy who was open to using sex toys during sex…so I am in uncharted. Here is the whole story so you would get better understanding with my questions. My boyfriend and I have been together for few days now and I would like to start using sex toys while we have sex. I have a vibrating "egg"  that is a little smaller then my other sex toys so we can try that one out first before we move to smoothing bigger but what are some other sex toys that he can use on me before and/or during sex that would be small? And what exactly is a dick ring is used for? Also on another note. Maybe part of his unease stemmed from our different ideas about masturbation; he preferred to hold off on masturbating when we were apart, whereas I considered masturbation a complementary part of my sex life. The truth is, when I use my Hitachi, it’s often about stress relief as much as sheer happiness. When I’m on the verge of having a panic attack, binge eating, or generally freaking out, I can always bring myself back to my body. It’s a selfish time of pleasure and indulgence. I’m not thinking about what I look or sound like, or what’s going to happen next. Ideally, I’m not thinking about much of anything. I got another question is it wrong that I like to play with sex toys when he is not around even though he doesn't play with himself.

cmack45

Sex Toys For Couples

Post by cmack45 on Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:30 pm

First of all, kudos to him for being so open-minded! I love it when my boyfriend reaches for the naughty drawer. It shows that he’s aware of the many ways in which I like to be revved up and — more than that — it shows that he has my pleasure in mind. Looks like you have a keeper … at least when it comes to the bedroom. Regarding your fears about threatening his masculinity, I wouldn’t worry too much. Considering the fact that he brought it up on his own, I’m inclined to believe that he doesn’t harbor any doubts about his sexual prowess, or his ability to make you scream. Rather, it appears as if he’s merely looking for one more tool to place in his sexy-time toolbox. And why not? Using toys during couple sex can certainly enhance your sex play, and is a great way to mix things up and to answer your questions the egg is a good one to use and the dick ring that you were asking about is very small that a guy can put on his dick.

I am also going to be giving you some more advice based on the products that I have experience with. There are many more on the market- different brands, styles and prices, but here's what i know... You got a vibrating eggs, you can also buy vibrate bullet that can actually sandwich in between you, OR go inside you during sex, but there are only certain kinds you want to do this with! Our Tickle Baby or Micro Magic are great for this purpose. A Dick ring does a lot of different things, all of them FABULOUS! It works just like wrapping a rubber band around your finger tightly. It stops the flow of blood, it traps the blood in the finger, making your finger swell slightly, and then it will eventually make your fingertip go numb.
Any vibrating toy can be used on either of you before sex, or as an alternative to sex and most sex toys you can control the spit. There are sex toys you can wear, or just use to tease and tickle as foreplay.

A Dick ring works the same way. It stops the flow of blood. This means harder erection, because the blood can't leave the penis. The penis will swell slightly, and the best part is that it desensitizes the tip of the penis- less he feels, longer he lasts!! Bigger, Harder, longer lasting... any complaints yet? Now if you buy a vibrating ring- you get even more out of the deal! It's a win-win situation! The 2 I love most are the Rendezvous ring (no too tight on him, but has 6 amazing functions), and the Dolphin Hoops (waterproof, with an optional ring for the "boys" below!) OK, yes, the blunt fact of the matter is that by design, the Hitachi is going to be able to stimulate in a way that even the most ardent, talented lover can’t. It’s a machine, unrestricted by the limits of the human body. While I’ve read that the Hitachi can desensitize the clitoral nerve endings with prolonged use, I haven’t found that to be true (though I do get more out of it when I don’t use it everyday). Betty Dodson, famed masturbation advocate and author of “Sex for One,” calls this claim “crap.”
Tatyana

Seeking :
  • Male
Birthday : 1987-05-15

Without Sex Toys

Post by Tatyana on Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:01 pm

We have amazing sex without toys, but I'm not a prude and like to try new things that is why I had asked the questions about sexy toys. Also on another note. My best friend sister makes $98 an hour on her computer. She has been out of work for six months but last month her payment was $13958 I was just thinking about doing the same being a webcam model and make money using my sex toys. If you are into sex toys you can make a lot of money on the interment.
daffydented

Seeking :
  • Male
Birthday : 1996-12-15

During Sex

Post by daffydented on Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:26 pm

I love using sex toys during sex.

Sponsored content

Re: What are some good sex toys to use with my boyfriend?

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:58 pm