Free Fetish And Dating Website Forum

Welcome to our free fetish and dating website forum! Where you can chat with other members about any fetishes no matter what it is and find a date with a someone that is into the same fetish as you are for free just by joining fetdate free website forum.

A Woman Can’t Stay Single Very Long

Tatyana

Seeking :
  • Male
Birthday : 1987-05-15

A Woman Can’t Stay Single Very Long

Post by Tatyana on Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:22 pm

Nice to see you on my website forum, my dear stranger. Truly to say, talking about myself it is enough to use few words – very honest, direct, open-minded and cheerful lady! I am not stubborn, but at the same time I have my own opinions. I do everything for good results, because I do not want to have any language difficulties with my lovely man. I also want to say, that I am a romantic woman who dreams about romantic dinners, romantic walks, traveling with a beloved person. I believe in love and hope that it will happen with me sometime! I’m very sexy and passionate woman. I am very romantic, a woman for one man. I’m a family-oriented, faithful and devoted. I am very sympathetic and caring, with a good sense of humor. I consider myself a pretty girl with a gentle nature. I would like to meet a reliable, confident, caring man. I love life, I love children and I am looking for a serious, kind, honest man for marriage. I want to meet my true love and best friend. I want to give all to my very special man as a woman, a wife, a friend and a lover. I believe that I would be a very loving wife for you!

When I’m loved, I’m happy. A woman can’t be single – she wants to take care of her chosen one, be generous and give all her love to the family! I’m the most tender and affectionate for my future sweetheart and looking only for a serious relationship. I hope I will find a good husband, who loves children and very good person in general. I don’t mind if a man has children from his previous marriage, even grown-up children. And I will do my everything to become their best friend! I love children very much and children love me. So I’d really want to have a son or daughter of my own, raised in a happy family. I dream to meet a man with whom we will be able to realize our goals and dreams. I want to share my life with the man who will share my interests and someone who is ready to change his life and share it with me in all aspects. The ideal man for me is those, whom I can trust in everything! Who knows what he wants, and who is responsible for his words. It’s important when you can feel yourself real woman with him, man should be a gentleman. I do not ask millions dollars in your wallet, I do not need traveling to Maldives and buying me things. I just need a man, who can love and who knows, how to make happy his lovely woman. I hope, you are exactly such a man and you are ready to make a first step towards me if so message me on here tonight.

cherriesgills

Sexy

Post by cherriesgills on Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:51 am

You look very sexy.
Tatyana

Seeking :
  • Male
Birthday : 1987-05-15

Thank you sweetheart!

Post by Tatyana on Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:08 am

Thank you sweetheart!

Sponsored content