Free Fetish And Dating Website Forum

Welcome to our free fetish and dating website forum! Where you can chat with other members about any fetishes no matter what it is and find a date with a someone that is into the same fetish as you are for free just by joining fetdate free website forum.

How can I dress up like a nurse?

Poll

Was This Information Helpful?

[ 2 ]
100% [100%] 
[ 0 ]
0% [0%] 

Total Votes: 2
Julia

Seeking :
  • Male
Birthday : 1984-05-21

How can I dress up like a nurse?

Post by Julia on Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:55 am

My favorite sexual role playing game is nurse role playing.  Sexual  nurse role playing isn’t unheard of, and most of us may even have indulged in it nurse role playing. Even the most passionate sex can run out of passion and even the most intimate acts of sexual ecstasy can run out of steam after a while. It’s at times like these when sexual nurse role playing and costumes can save your bedroom woes, and help you reignite the passion in the sack. When you’re ready to take sex to the next level, sexual nurse role playing can be the perfect way to heighten your pleasure. Sexual nurse role playing makes it easier to look into your deepest desires and reveal them to your partner. You may have tried every position under the sun, but after a while, the different positions can just get boring, and become a mighty pain in your backside or some other part. Instead, be creative and indulge in a bit of sexual nurse role playing can keep things fun in the bed room or you can play other dress up games.

Many people love sexual nurse role playing and even celebrities like Christina Aguilera, Katy Perry and Russell Brand have confessed that they love nurse role playing. Christina’s even revealed that she loves dressing up for sex, and has different costumes to suit her moods. Her favorite seems to be the nurse’s outfit. And don’t we know about Russell Brand’s sex tip to Wills and Kate? “Spice up things in the bedroom by pretending to be French” Or wait, did he mean a French maid costume? You’re probably having sex occasionally with your lover, but there may be a few times when things move a little too fast, and even before you know it, the deed’s is done. If you’re the man/woman, you may not want it to end, but sometimes due to pressure of performance or any other reason, you may just not be able to hold on long enough and just want have sex right away. Now that is OK at the beginning however for a long term relationship you need to come up with different sex ideals.  

These are just a few things that can be a big turn off in bed, even if it happens once in a while. But when these things get repeated every now and then, sex can become as frustrating as a bad day at work. The main problem with sex is that foreplay can take too long, or one of you may just want to have mad sex rather than please the other person. Now that may seem selfish, but everyone has one of those days when they just want a change in their monotonous see-saw. You’ll just have to make sure this sort of inconsiderate sex doesn’t happen all the time. But whatever may be the case, sex can become a bore after a while, unless you innovate. What exactly is sexual nurse role playing? Sexual nurse role playing is the method by which you heighten your sexual arousal by re-enacting a scenario, and wooing or seducing your partner, in a manner that arouses them just as much as it arouses you and with nurse role playing a person dress up as a nurse act acts out that scenario.

Basically, sexual role play is a game of seduction where you and your partner enact different characters, and dress up just like the character and make sexual advances at each other. You could be the ‘doctor’ while your partner could be the ‘patient’, or just about any different scenario that arouses you. Santa and the naughty elf, anyone? Most of the time, sex just happens without any preparation or planning. Someone decides to get horny, and habit and repetition has taught us enough to know how it’s supposed to feel. Five or maybe twenty minutes later, one of you rolls off and the other probably feigns death. With sexual role play, this would never happen, because you know you’re a part of an act that will eventually end with sex. The whole time you’re thinking about nothing but sex, and you’re getting aroused thinking about it, and you can’t wait to pounce on your mate. [Read: Fun on the beach]

Sexual nurse role playing cannot be learned from a book or from someone else mouth, it has to be experienced. And you’ll have to understand what turns you and your partner on better than the other role playing characters. But once you’re comfortable with the act of sexual nurse role playing and costumes, sex can become as exciting as your first night together, because, literally speaking, the person you’re having sex with is, a totally different character then before! Sexual nurse role playing only gets more interesting with every passing night of sex, and not only will it ignite your sexual nurse fantasies, it’ll morph both of you into cute horny bunnies! If you would really like to keep things hot in the bed room then you should try nurse role playing.

I got a question that I thought that I would ask on here as you can tell by what I had wrote above that I love nurse role playing . However I am going to try this with someone who has never done this kind of role play before. I've got a certain some one who is interested in nurse role playing a scene with myself as the nurse and with himself as the patient. I'm absolutely willing and excited to do this thing but the truth is that nurse role playing has not been a large part of his experience and the nurse fantasy has never been my own. I was wondering if any of you had stories or suggestions about nurse/doctor role playing that was particularly pleasant or memorable. It should be noted that the patient in question is neither masochistic nor highly submissive. If anything he is a tad on the dominant and sadistic side, though not strongly so. This requires a mostly vanilla scene, white chocolate at most. Here is someone information what I have planed for us. I am doing a fake interview as a nurse at home with my best friend and I will of course be dressing up like a nurse. What kinds of things do I need to wear? What tools should I bring a long with me? The reason I am asking we are best friends and I don't want to make our relationship weird.

VonSkeet

Medical Nurse Role Playing

Post by VonSkeet on Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:41 am

I've never done medical nurse role playing, so I can't give specific suggestions, but... 1) Does HE have any stories he can share, perhaps something he read somewhere? You wouldn't have to do that scene, but it might give you ideas of his headspace. 2) Ask him, in a light teasing fashion, about "the nurse that put those ideas in his head." Get him to tell a story, or part of a story. At least get a bit of a setup out of him. It's possible that there's no particular scene in his mind. He just may get turned on by the uniform and the authority. If so, then you may have to do a little inquiring as to what associations he has with nurses, what experiences he remembers, where his head went in particular situations. Maybe it's the look, maybe it's the smells, hard to say what gets him going. Smile One thing I've wanted to do: Instead of doctor/nurse play, I've wanted to do shrink play. There's nothing physical, necessarily, but the play is getting the "patient" to confess the fantasies that he or she has been too embarrassed to admit. Can you borrow a lab coat and wear white slacks white sneakers and white top ? Get a clip boars and bunch of folders they will look like patients charts. If you can not get to a store to get a stethoscope make up a little tray and put little paper cups on it with M&Ms in them it will look like a medication tray. Do not use real medications !
Julia

Seeking :
  • Male
Birthday : 1984-05-21

Nurse Role Playing

Post by Julia on Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:55 am

Yes I do think that I can get all of the stuff to go with my nurse outfit and even get the tools that is needed.
avianatom

Seeking :
  • Female
  • Transgender
Birthday : 1994-05-19

Nurse Outfits

Post by avianatom on Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:38 am

I love seeing women wearing sexy nurse outfits.

Sponsored content

Re: How can I dress up like a nurse?

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:57 pm