Free Fetish And Dating Website Forum

Welcome to our free fetish and dating website forum! Where you can chat with other members about any fetishes no matter what it is and find a date with a someone that is into the same fetish as you are for free just by joining fetdate free website forum.

What is zoophilia and bestiality?

Poll

Was This Information Helpful?

[ 3 ]
100% [100%] 
[ 0 ]
0% [0%] 

Total Votes: 3
Julia

Seeking :
  • Male
Birthday : 1984-05-21

What is zoophilia and bestiality?

Post by Julia on Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:15 am

I have seen where many people had asked What is zoophilia and bestiality? So Therefore I thought that I wound answer this question about zoophilia and bestiality fetish, and please keep in mind that I don't have a zoophilia or bestiality fetish. I am just explaining the difference between zoophilia and bestiality fetish. Zoophilia fetish is a paraphilia involving a sexual fixation on non-human animals. Bestiality fetish is cross-species sexual activity between human and non-human animals. The terms are often used interchangeably, but some researchers make a distinction between the attraction (zoophilia) and the act (bestiality). Although sex with animals is not outlawed in some countries, in most countries, bestiality is illegal under animal abuse laws or laws dealing with crimes against nature.

Not all aspects of sexuality are pleasant to talk about.  When confronted with one of these more difficult topics it can feel easier just to sweep it under the rug, or to talk about it as quickly as possible and move on. Bestiality and zoophilia are two such topics, ones that for most of us, we'd rather not even think about, let alone have to talk about.  But the problem with not talking about something is that it makes it much harder to figure out exactly what it is, why some of us do it, and how we might go about changing it. For years researchers have been hampered in their quest to understand those who sexuall offend against children because the public (understandably) wants to think of them simply as monsters, and doesn't want to waste their tax dollars researching the why of pedophilia. To some extent the same is true of people who have sex with non-human animals. Definitions: Many people confuse the terms bestiality and zoophilia. They are related, but different.

Bestiality has always referred to the act of a human having sex with a non-human animal. The sexual activities may or may not involve penetration, but they are sexual behaviors done for gratification. Zoophilia was first used in clinical literature by the sexologist Richard von Krafft-Ebing, who used the term to describe a human being who is sexually aroused or inspired by an animal. Today zoophilia is still used to describe the feelings of erotic or sexual attachment to, and/or a sexual preference for, non-human animals. The easiest way to distinguish bestiality and zoophilia is to say that bestiality is a practice -- it's something people do. Zoophilia is a preference or experience, something people feel. Not everyone who engages in bestiality is a zoophile, and not all people who identify or would be classified as having zoophilia actually have sex with animals. Another important distinction to make is that only having erotic feelings or fantasies involving animals is not against the law, whereas in many places, having sexual relations with a non-human animal is illegal.

Can Animals Consent? From an ethical perspective this question lies at the heart of whether or not bestiality is wrong.  The question isn't one that science can answer.  It is clear that some animals are capable of consent (like humans).  Anyone who has lived with a dog or cat as a pet will tell you that animals are also capable of demonstrating pleasure and resistance (have you ever tried to give a cat a bath?) From my perspective as a sex educator the question isn't so much can the animal consent as can the human know for sure that there is consent.  After all, whoever you are having sex with, if you can't clearly confirm consent, you shouldn't be having sex with that person. Since there is no way of knowing for sure what an animal is thinking or feeling, my position is that it's not possible to confirm consent and therefore it is not ethical to have sex with non-human animals. Here is an example between the two Zoophilia literally means love of animals. I have 2 dogs and a cat whom I love like they were my own family. Some days I love them more than some members of my family. Bestiality is having sex with animals which is not normal and requires serious mental health intervention. Zoophilia is normal and studies have shown that owning and loving pets are good for your health and can make you live longer.

lapin

Zoophile And Bestiality

Post by lapin on Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:30 am

I always that it had something to do with the emotional and physical connection or attraction to animals or something like that and always thought it was weird if somebody is like totally in love with an animal because it does sound kind of nasty but animals may be beautiful or cute to me but not like that in a way i'm attracted to my own species (human-females). I don't think that way anymore after doing some research on the web. Here is what I had found while doing research on the web. The word zoophilia comes from the combination of zoo-, which means living being, and -philia (from philos) which means a strong love or affinity for something. The dictionary definition of bestiality is sexual activity, usually intercourse, with a non-human animal.

For practical purposes there are additional meanings to the words. Zoophilia at its base is the love and respect for non-human animals as true equals (equal to oneself or equal to humans), as opposed to the typical attitudes of seeing animals as things, property, or lesser beings. A zoophile is a person who at the very least has those feelings and regard for animals. Very often a zoophile's feelings go further and that person feels a romantic and emotional attraction for animals (one or more species) as mates, the same as the average human is emotionally attracted to other humans for a mate. Those feelings are also often accompanied by physical and sexual attraction for those preferred species of animals; that is called zoosexuality. Zoosexuality is a sexual orientation where the human is physically and sexually attracted to animal mates the same as a heterosexual person is sexually attracted to someone of the opposite sex, homosexual person is sexually attracted to a person of the same sex, etc. A zoosexual person also has variants of hetero-, homo-, and bi-sexual depending on which gender of those animal species they are attracted to. There are also various levels of relationship depending on the individual, ranging from a lifetime of having the feelings but never having an animal mate, right up through having an animal mate and going through a commitment ceremony to become unofficially married.

The sexual intimacy a zoophile shares with one's animal mate is an extension and expression of the love and affection they feel for each other, in addition to being a means to share sexual pleasure, just the same as a human-human couple. It is also fully consensual and mutually pleasurable with the human partner being fully aware and attentive to the feelings, desires, and pleasures of the animal mate (and of course backing off when the nonverbal communication from the animal says "no"). The contrast of zoosexuality is bestiality, which has a more specific definition of being sex with an animal with little or no emotional component to the activity. It could be a "friends with benefits" thing, personal gratification, fetish, or even rape and abuse, but when the individual continues to see the animal as a thing, property, or lesser being despite having sex, that (in my opinion) is bestiality and not zoosexuality or zoophilia.

To answer your question, yes, zoophilia does have to do with the emotional and physical attraction to animals. And no, I don't think it's weird for somebody to be totally in love with their animal mate. Since you feel it is nasty and you are not attracted to animals like you are other humans, that would mean you do not have the zoosexual orientation. Since to be in love is far, far better than abuse, contempt, or treatment as disposable property that so many humans submit animals to, it's definitely a case of "to each their own" when you don't really agree or understand the feelings of a zoophile. They both are called taboo so most people won't discuss it apart from the usual "it's just wrong". You are right it is illegal in most countries to do so/
Julia

Seeking :
  • Male
Birthday : 1984-05-21

Zoophilia And Bestiality Fetish

Post by Julia on Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:52 am

I agree with you about zoophilia and bestiality fetish.
earlobeella

Seeking :
  • Male
Birthday : 1994-07-21

Animal Fetish

Post by earlobeella on Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:54 am

My ex boy friend has an animal fetish and he got me into it. Dressing up like an animal can be fun and very sexy. If you are a kinky kind of a person like me then you will love animal fetish.

Sponsored content

Re: What is zoophilia and bestiality?

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:30 am