Free Fetish And Dating Website Forum

Welcome to our free fetish and dating website forum! Where you can chat with other members about any fetishes no matter what it is and find a date with a someone that is into the same fetish as you are for free just by joining fetdate free website forum.

I love when my best friend eats me out

Julia

Seeking :
  • Male
Birthday : 1984-05-21

I love when my best friend eats me out

Post by Julia on Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:49 am

Lately my best friend has been asking me if he can eat me out. It really turns me on when a guy goes down on me, I don't know why he wants to eat me out all of the time but who cares? I love it. We are friends with benefits however I would like to find me a long term relationship. I was just wonder Does most guys like to eat pussy? I like guys who love to eat girls out it really turns me on" so I figured this was just as good as having a relationship! For now anyways I LOVE pleasing a man this way! Very intimate, intense, and can only bring you closer to that special guy that allows you the privilege of having your pussy licked every single day!

Blackbarbie1999

Eating Pussy

Post by Blackbarbie1999 on Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:13 am

He just wants to make you feel good (and it feels great when they know what they are doing, the first time may be a little awkward, but what isn't when it is the first time?)I see a lot in relationships that guys get more pleasure than girls especially when they first start experimenting with it all, but I think it's good he wants to because a lot of younger guys aren't ready for that. Just be careful, the first time a guy fingered me he said his finger smelled and I told him DUH it's called pussy haha (only because I knew it wasn't nasty, I had just showered etc. otherwise I would have been embarrassed)Some guys don't understand the female body and what is a bad odder or what is a normal one. After that he felt like a jerk for saying it though and we moved on to more stuff. Hope this helped in making your decision! Are you into girls? and Do you like squinters? and if so well then I am sure we would have a great time Because explode when I com and I love having orgasms with girls however I am a bisexual. Also on another note. f you want a boyfriend so bad, then I highly recommend you create a profile on here in the find women category.  Let him eat you out!  Don't worry about why he wants too. As long as your old enough and you two truly care about each other. It feels amazing! the tongue is so much softer than a finger.
Julia

Seeking :
  • Male
Birthday : 1984-05-21

Eating Me Out

Post by Julia on Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:48 am

I do like it when he eats me out, and to answer your question yes I do like squinters.
bawdmischief

Seeking :
  • Male
Birthday : 1995-05-27

Oral Sex

Post by bawdmischief on Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:30 pm

I love oral sex and everything about it. When I give a blow job and when he eats me out.

Sponsored content

Re: I love when my best friend eats me out

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:39 pm