Free Fetish And Dating Website Forum

Welcome to our free fetish and dating website forum! Where you can chat with other members about any fetishes no matter what it is and find a date with a someone that is into the same fetish as you are for free just by joining fetdate free website forum.

I want to give my heart away

Julia

Seeking :
  • Male
Birthday : 1984-05-21

I want to give my heart away

Post by Julia on Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:07 am

I am peaceful, easy-going, and willing to discuss and compromise. I'm looking for my best friend, lover and husband in one. I am a very positive person and I know how to enjoy the simple and beautiful things in life such as sunrise, the green grass or laughing baby. My friends are kind enough to say that I am a calm woman who never loses her temper. I have managed to live up to this so far. All I want is one good man with a good heart who can truly love me I like to communicate. Be sure every night you'll get a romantic dinner prepared by me. I wish to admit that I am a woman who knows exactly what she needs in her life and doesn't want to loose time in vain. I like to care about people who are close to me! I have a lot of love in my heart and I want to give it to someone.

croutelips

I am also an easy going person

Post by croutelips on Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:31 am

I am also an easy going person. Would it be OK if I signup for this fetish and dating website and message you tonight?
Julia

Seeking :
  • Male
Birthday : 1984-05-21

Messaging Service

Post by Julia on Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:48 am

If you like you can message me tonight using this fetish and dating website messaging service.

Sponsored content

Re: I want to give my heart away

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:42 pm