Free Fetish And Dating Website Forum

Welcome to our free fetish and dating website forum! Where you can chat with other members about any fetishes no matter what it is and find a date with a someone that is into the same fetish as you are for free just by joining fetdate free website forum.

Kinky Sex Toy

sexy t girl

Seeking :
  • Male
Birthday : 1998-09-08

Kinky Sex Toy

Post by sexy t girl on Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:11 pm

My Pink Rabbit Well I'm currently in bed with my legs over my head pushing my pink in and out of my tight asshole pushing harder and faster, picturing a sexy guy sitting on my face with his dripping cum. I would then stick my tongue far up his asshole until he rides my face, ahhh my dick is so hard just thinking about it!

lilylove5

Kinky Toy

Post by lilylove5 on Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:22 pm

We were shopping together. Recently my bf and I were just roaming around in the city and were kind of exploring new shops and all and suddenly out of no where we came across this sex shop. I wanted to check it out so i told him to lets go in. The shop wasnt that big, but had quite a lot of toys, sex items and even some **** dvd's. After looking around we decided to get something to for ourselves. so we went to the couples section to get something. Over there they had quite a lot of things, like handcuffs, blindfolds and all that kind of things. I have never tried such things so decided to get some. So we bought a handcuffs, ball gag and a blindfold. On the way out I saw this prostate massager toy. I showed it to him and asked him if he wants it because usually i just use my fingers to massage his prostate, so i thought buying an actually prostate massager would be a good idea. Anyways so we bought 4 items that day, handcuffs, blindfold, ball-gag and prostate massager, and as expected i used the prostate massager to milk him that night and he loved the every second of it. (Will post about that experience soon)
sexy t girl

Seeking :
  • Male
Birthday : 1998-09-08

Kinky Sex Toy Stories

Post by sexy t girl on Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:28 pm

That was a hot kinky sex toy story. I will be posting more kinky sex toys stories on here.

Sponsored content

Re: Kinky Sex Toy

Post by Sponsored content