Free Fetish And Dating Website Forum

Welcome to our free fetish and dating website forum! Where you can chat with other members about any fetishes no matter what it is and find a date with a someone that is into the same fetish as you are for free just by joining fetdate free website forum.

Kinky Oral Sex Story

jordanasaurus

Seeking :
  • Male
Birthday : 1997-09-22

Kinky Oral Sex Story

Post by jordanasaurus on Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:21 pm

Here is a kinky true oral sex story that I thought I would share with you guys on here. Releasing control through bondage heightens and we had kinky oral sex a lot. It must have been about 100 yards of rope. It started at my ankles and went up to my neck my **** was left standing outside like a pole and my boyfriend at the time slid on to me and proceeded to tease me to the point of ****** for nearly the whole night. When he wanted he played with himself to have shuddering climaxes. Eventually he let me come inside and he then climbed on top of me. We slept in that position for a few hours then he went down on me turning me on so bad he let finally let me out. Been there a few time but not for a while. I would love to be there again, but also return the favor and next time give him oral sex. Here is another kinky oral sex story. With my boyfriend and his friend making out with me and playing with my cock to get it hard again so he can sit on it, my boyfriend was playing and sucking on my ball sack. This got my cock hard as a rock and ready to go for some more. his friend was licking the cum of of my dick. With both my boyfriend and his friend playing with my cock I couldn't hold it in and I came all over the place.

meowmeowface

kinky Oral Sex

Post by meowmeowface on Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:53 pm

Here is my kinky oral sex story that I though I could share with you. It was spring time, nearly six months after Kathleen’s and my first night together. She was out of her classes for a week of spring break and had come with me on a business trip. I was trying to get a new bar going in a small town that had just gone wet in Kentucky. I got her to come to my house and then I went down on her before I had to live and eat her out, and made her so hot and wet. Then she wanted to return the favor and gave me the best blow job that I have ever had.
jordanasaurus

Seeking :
  • Male
Birthday : 1997-09-22

Kinky Oral Sex Stories

Post by jordanasaurus on Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:00 pm

Thank you for sharing your kinky oral sex story with me.I have a lot of Kinky oral sex stories to share on this fetish website forum.

Sponsored content

Re: Kinky Oral Sex Story

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:29 pm