Free Fetish And Dating Website Forum

Welcome to our free fetish and dating website forum! Where you can chat with other members about any fetishes no matter what it is and find a date with a someone that is into the same fetish as you are for free just by joining fetdate free website forum.

Men and Sex Toys

Lover Boy

Seeking :
  • Male
  • Female
  • Transgender
Birthday : 1998-01-20

Men and Sex Toys

Post by Lover Boy on Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:12 pm

I was just wondering Do women think it's sexy if a guy masturbates in front of her or uses a sex toy like one of those rubber butts? Or do they prefer just straight sex and oral with no toys? Also, does a dildo feel good inside a woman or is it just on the clitoris? What about a combo of the two at the same time? For instance your man licking your clitoris while he gently slides a dildo in and out of you? It seems like women don't get much out of the inside part only the C so I'm just curious.

AmaureaBell

Sex Toys Fun

Post by AmaureaBell on Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:24 pm

I know some guys love watching chicks playing with toys. 1 am a chick and for me" no anal" and I was thinking "we'll see maybe I will try anal" so later my boyfriend bought me a but plug then he wrapped it up like a present, put a bow on it, and when I came over he told me I bought you a present but the rule was if I opened the present I had to use it after a few minutes I couldnt stand it anymore and I opened it and the anal ban was gone Wink. Now to answer your question as far as seeing a guy playing with a sex toy in front of me, that's a huge no from this girl, but maybe that's just me. That is, I wouldn't enjoy watching a man use a butt mold, but using other toys in general is fun if he not only use a sex toy on himself but also on me.
Lover Boy

Seeking :
  • Male
  • Female
  • Transgender
Birthday : 1998-01-20

Use Sex Toys

Post by Lover Boy on Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:27 pm

I just thought that I would do something different to spice things in the bedroom, but I quest it would be better if we both use sex toys.

Sponsored content

Re: Men and Sex Toys

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:35 pm