Free Fetish And Dating Website Forum

Welcome to our free fetish and dating website forum! Where you can chat with other members about any fetishes no matter what it is and find a date with a someone that is into the same fetish as you are for free just by joining fetdate free website forum.

Doctor Role Playing

cowboy11

Seeking :
  • Female
Birthday : 1997-04-27

Doctor Role Playing

Post by cowboy11 on Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:57 am

Here is a true doctor role playing story that I would like to share with you guys, My mind raced as I tried to come up with something. I considered having sex by the pool. I had given me a blow job once by the pool, but we have never actually fucked by the pool. We have fucked in the pool house a few times. I considered the handcuffs and blindfold thing. Sara and I had talked about doing that a few times. This idea intrigued me. I pictured Sara laid out on our bed nude, blindfolded and handcuffed to the bed. My dick big and hard as I tease her with my big massive cock, till he begs for release ( I’m getting horny thinking about it as I write this. May have to stop and jack off!). As much as I liked that idea, I decided on something my best friend Steve told me him and his wife once did. Play doctor! Some sexy role playing sounded great. The adult way. his wife is a registered nurse and has the necessary equipment. Lab coat, stethoscope, short white mini skirt with stockings and garter belts ( from her ” Naughty Nurse” outfit she purchased for Halloween). His wife even has an exam table. She purchased it for $100 from a doctor friend who was revamping his private practice. When this bitch play’s she goes all out! ( Love ya girl!). Anyway, I called him up Friday and asked if I could borrow the stuff for Saturday. Sara had been away at work since Tuesday inspecting a rig and would be home sometime Saturday afternoon. Our son Jason would be gone till Monday on group trip. Perfect!!!

” Sure! You and Sara planning on having a little fun playing doctor? When you wanna come get it?” He asked with a chuckle. ” Yeah, thought I might surprise her when she gets home tomorrow! I can come by this evening. Not sure how I am going to transport the exam table though! Sara has the truck.” I said ” I’ll tell you what! Why don’t Jessie and I bring the stuff to ya in my truck? I am sure she won’t mind. We disassembled the table , but it only takes about 30 minutes or so to put together. I have some empty appointment sign in sheets I can bring ya as well.” She said. ” That would be so awesome! Thank you Steve” I replied. ” Not a problem, your my bud and I love ya! See ya this evening.” He said. ” OK great. You are such a great person Love you too!” I replied back. I decided to go to the store and pick up a couple bottles of wine and bottle of massage oil and a bottle of ” KY Intrigue” personal lubricant. Jessie and Steve arrived shortly after 5 pm. We set everything up in the pool house. I was getting excited as everything was coming into place. ” A hot I will be a male doctor , and she will be a hot nurse! Sounds like fun! What do you say guys!” Jessie joked and laughed. ” You wished! You couldn’t handle it!” Steve laughed, slapping his arm. We had some wine and talked till almost 10 pm. After they left, I locked the pool house and headed to the main house. I had drank a little too much wine and was feeling a little tipsy. I locked the house up and headed for a shower to clear my head up a bit.

After a nice hot shower, I crawled into bed. I didn’t even bother putting my gown on as I slipped into bed nude. The cool sheets felt good against my naked skin. I clipped of the lamp and literally passed out. I awakened at 4:30 am having to pee really bad. I had a small hang over ( hate those! Why I generally try not to drink too much). After revealing my bladder and taking a couple Tylenol, I walked to the kitchen still nude ( I was alone in the house so what the hell!) wanting a snack. After finishing a peanut butter sandwich, I decided to take a dip in the pool. I love swimming nude, it is so refreshing. The water felt good and cool. I swam for about 20 minutes, then headed back inside. I dried off then crawled back into bed. I began thinking about Sara and the plans I had made for us . Horny, I jacked off to a couple of intense orgasms, then drifted back off to sleep. It was after 9 am when I finally got out of bed and dressed. I cleaned up around the house a bit, put some clothes on to wash and folded some others. It was almost 3 pm when Sara called from the airport, telling me she was on her way home. ” Hey, I thought we might go out to eat tonight, if you haven’t already eat yet.” she said. ” Sounds good baby! I’ve missed you and I love you!” I said. She arrived home around 3:30. I met her at the door and threw my arms around her. We kissed our tongue explored each others mouths. her hands cupped my ass. I could feel my dick getting hard.

” I got a surprise for you later tonight!” I whispered softly into hrt ear and cupped his hardness. ” So you did miss me!” I smiled as I massaged her feet. ” Of course I missed you!” she said with a smile, then we kissed again. I looked into her eyes and smiled. I then dropped to my knees in front of her and began to unfasten her belt and and went down on her. ” Where is Jessie?” she asked, running her hand through my hair. ” Gone on that youth trip. He won’t be back till Monday.” I replied as I unzipped his pants and slowly pulled them down. My dick jumped out her all swollen and hard. I she took my dick into her hand and slowly stroked me. She then leaned forward and ran her tongue around my dickhead and down the shaft. She held my cock with one hand and began to tongue my balls. She gently took each nut into her mouth and carefully sucked on each one, bathing them with her tongue. I groaned her approval. She then smiled as she again kissed the head of my swollen dick. I groaned as she took my dick into my mouth and began to suck me. She slowly began to thrust my hips, fucking her mouth. I was definitely enjoying her blow job. “Oh Gina baby! That’s so good! Suck my cock!” I groaned as I bobbed her head up and down my thick shaft, her hand fondling my nuts.

” Oh baby! Oh Gina, I’m going to cum! Ohhhh baby take it! Here it comes! Ohhhhh fffuuucckk Gina!” I panted as his dick began to throb and dump it’s load into her mouth. She swallowed my baby gravy , taking her hand and milking every drop from my balls. She kissed the head of my dick one more time then stood and whispered softly into her ear, ” That is just a preview of what’s to come baby. Welcome home!” We left to go eat at six thirty. We dined at this wonderful Italian restaurant. The pasta with Alfredo sauce was divine. The service was top notch. We stopped by a friends house before finally making it home a little before 11 pm. We were barely in the house when he grabbed me and kissed me very passionately. ” Let’s go to bed and fuck! What ya say!” she said. ” Mmmm, I’d like that! But don’t you want your surprise first?” I replied. ” Oh yeah, I forgot about that! What is it? She asked with a smile. ” You wait right here, it’s in the pool house. Let me get it. No peeking!” I said as I walked away for the pool house. She smacked my ass playfully as I did. I entered the pool house and changed into my costume. I slipped on the lab coat with no shirt underneath, You can see my hard on just thinking about our doctor role playing. I then slipped on the white mini skirt and finally getting the stockings for her to wear. I looked at myself in the mirror. I have to admit, I looked sexy as hell.

I picked up my cell phone and called Sara. ” Hey hon, can you come out here? I got a problem.” I said. Sara showed up a few moments later. She opened the door and her jaw dropped when she saw me and the scenery that I had set up. ” What the hell!” she said with a smile, checking me out. ” I said here is your nurse outfit and stockings to wear, I am your doctor and I will be with you in a moment.” I said trying to be as convincing as possible, then walked away to the bathroom. I came back a couple minutes later, and she had on her nurse outfit. I then told her I am the doctor and I am her boss, I will be giving you a full examination and if you don't listen to me you wont get that raise that you had been asking about. I first went down on her making her go crazy and then she gave me a blow job like never before, after that I put my cock in her and we done it doggie style for a fee minutes and then I pounded her pussy really hard and fact until I cum.

hornyGG

Doctor Role Playing Scenario

Post by hornyGG on Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:16 am

Such an inspiration. I love all the detail you put into the doctor role-play. We’ve never tried the doctor role playing scenario before but reading this, gives me some wonderful ideas. I can definitely see this working with some D/S combined. Perhaps the nurse is forced to tie the patient because he’s squirming during his examination… Maybe there’s some plaster-of-pairs bandage involved. A few electrical toys, compromising positions. Oh my, I can see this getting very interesting indeed. You’ve given me so much to think about. Thank you so much.
cowboy11

Seeking :
  • Female
Birthday : 1997-04-27

Doctor Role Playing Story

Post by cowboy11 on Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:22 am

I am glad that you like my doctor role playing story.

Sponsored content

Re: Doctor Role Playing

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:05 am