Free Fetish And Dating Website Forum

Welcome to our free fetish and dating website forum! Where you can chat with other members about any fetishes no matter what it is and find a date with a someone that is into the same fetish as you are for free just by joining fetdate free website forum.

Is it weird to have an animal birth fetish?

cowboy11

Seeking :
  • Female
Birthday : 1997-04-27

Is it weird to have an animal birth fetish?

Post by cowboy11 on Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:58 am

I was just wondering is it weird to have an animal birth fetish?

Simon93120

It is proven

Post by Simon93120 on Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:07 am

Since one of the meaning of the word 'weird' is supernatural (or unearthly), I would like to thank you for your astonishing observation skills. Let me give you an example. There are good, enthralling and/or motivating books that capture your imagination and then there are books that you can't read beyond the first page (due to several possible reasons, maybe the book is disturbing, maybe the book is full of cliches and things you've already read). Majority of the educated people like to read books that belong to the former category, some (may or may not be intelligent) people like to read all kinds of books which includes the latter category as well. Now a lot of people don't read books (again due to several possible reasons, maybe they are illiterate, maybe they are simply not interested). If I read books that belong to the former category and you don't read books at all, will you be entitled to judge me as 'weird'? Similarly, there is good, intellectually stimulating and motivating anime and then there is, in your words 'weird' anime. I hope you get my point now. It is proven that animals respond better to higher voices and certain sounds better. For instance, cats respond better to a long E sound. Many predator animals have deep guttural "voices" that many animals have learned to avoid. So we speak in a way, that seems weird or immature, to the animals to make them more responsive to us. If i just walked up to any random dog and spoke in my normal deep voice they would not understand that i am of no harm to them. They may take it as a threat or be unresponsive completely. But if i walked up to the same dog and spoke in a higher tone with certain sounds and syllables stressed more than others, they would in turn be more friendly. I speak to my dog in the same funny way that I speak to babies. I have a shelter dog and she's a bit skittish so she responds to this baby talk. In general , maybe we talk to dogs this way so that they understand we are addressing them instead of another person. That's just a guess. Good question!
cowboy11

Seeking :
  • Female
Birthday : 1997-04-27

Animal Birth Fetish

Post by cowboy11 on Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:20 am

Thank you for answering my question. When I search on the web there is many people that have an animal birth fetish so I quest it isn't weird at all.

Sponsored content

Re: Is it weird to have an animal birth fetish?

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:31 am