Free Fetish And Dating Website Forum

Welcome to our free fetish and dating website forum! Where you can chat with other members about any fetishes no matter what it is and find a date with a someone that is into the same fetish as you are for free just by joining fetdate free website forum.

I Have A Nurse Medical Scrubs Fetish

Solid359

Seeking :
  • Female
Birthday : 1999-01-10

I Have A Nurse Medical Scrubs Fetish

Post by Solid359 on Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:14 pm

I Have A Nurse Medical Scrubs Fetish.... Hello there, I tend to suspect I may be the only one out there who has a specific fetish for soft, sheer, pretty, feminine Nurse Medical Scrubs! Not sure how it started but had some health issues some years back that required me to visit a local hospital regularly. Anyhow, I have always been a CD (most of my life) and always admired frilly cotton nightgowns, baby dolls and so on. I noted some of the more fem. nurse scrubs had prints & pretty flowers, similar to some of the cotton & silk nighties I had and I guess that's how it started for me! I know my girlfriend have many pairs of fem. looking women's nurse scrubs and I get her to wear them as often as I can! They are super comfy as well and make great PJ's for her! Odd I know wonder if anyone out there has experienced this or has similar desires? Have heard from many CD's who are into seeing people dress in classic nurse dress uniform but this is different than that, thanks!

rubberhill

Nurse Medical Fetish

Post by rubberhill on Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:38 pm

You may be interested, but I had some medical scrubs made for me by Catalyst in rubber, they also make a gown to go on top. If you like rubber at all,it is very sexy feeling for your girlfriend to wear.
Solid359

Seeking :
  • Female
Birthday : 1999-01-10

Nurse Outfit

Post by Solid359 on Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:44 pm

Thank you for the information on nurse outfit. I do believe that my girlfriend would like to wear something like that.

Sponsored content

Re: I Have A Nurse Medical Scrubs Fetish

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:00 pm