Free Fetish And Dating Website Forum

Welcome to our free fetish and dating website forum! Where you can chat with other members about any fetishes no matter what it is and find a date with a someone that is into the same fetish as you are for free just by joining fetdate free website forum.

I enjoy role playing in the bedroom

triguy21

Seeking :
  • Female
Birthday : 1998-03-15

I enjoy role playing in the bedroom

Post by triguy21 on Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:46 pm

My girlfriend and I enjoy role playing in the bedroom. Doctor/Nurse Teacher/Student. My fantasy is to be taken. I know rape is a crime but this is my girlfriend and I would like to set up a scene where I"breaks into" our home and takes my girlfriend. Am she is alone in this fantasy. Then I pull all of my doctor sex toys out and give your a full examination while she is all tied up and helpless. So I was wondering do you think that is going over the line as far as fantasy goes? Also to let you guys know we do have safe words and do our best to stay safe when we act out our fantasy.

Ekimo

We Role Play Often

Post by Ekimo on Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:41 pm

I am a young man in my early 30's, I love my wife very much, we role play often. We find success in this situation. She writes her fantasy and how she likes to have it play out, but she does not know when it is going to happen."There is a time frame though of when it is suppose to happen, like within a week or so". Then, the following week, it would be mine fantasy, write a note of what I want and it is her job to make it happens for me. You are not alone, there are so many fantasy/role playing gigs out there, a healthy relationship is a sexual relationship. My wife and I do many different role playing scenarios but this isn't one of them. If this is what you want though, here are a couple of suggestions - Start by setting a time frame, I know you want to be surprised but you need to know that it may happen for example sometime between Friday evening and Sunday evening. Even though she know its coming, she don't exactly know when and this will give her plenty of excitement still. Next, give her plenty of information of what she can and can't do. You said that you guys have safe words and this is good. Ask her Can I blind fold you? Hand cuff you? Make sure she knows which things she can do that she hasn't done before. Are both of you going to orgasm or in this case, is he not worried about your needs other than the fantasy? If this is what both of you want, I hope you enjoy yourselves. Just plan out certain things. Good luck!
triguy21

Seeking :
  • Female
Birthday : 1998-03-15

Thank you all for responding to my question

Post by triguy21 on Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:17 pm

Thank you all for responding to my question. I know to be safe and she and I will talk this out. It will be done in the privacy of our own home, not outside. she will have a safe word she can use if things get too difficult. I know this is fantasy, but it is a serious subject and I don't know how she and I might react.

Sponsored content

Re: I enjoy role playing in the bedroom

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:57 am