Free Fetish And Dating Website Forum

Welcome to our free fetish and dating website forum! Where you can chat with other members about any fetishes no matter what it is and find a date with a someone that is into the same fetish as you are for free just by joining fetdate free website forum.

Doggy Style

rip98

Seeking :
  • Female
Birthday : 1991-03-09

Doggy Style

Post by rip98 on Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:43 am

I Like It Doggy Style:When me and my boyfriend practice doggy style, the view his large ass is so exciting. the best is that when I am penetrating him with my big massive cock, it is always possible to insert some fingers in his big asshole, I love to finger his ass hole and at the same time I can feel my cock get hard as I am under the thin membrane separating both holes. Nothing can really compare with that! I just love doggy style... there is nothing like taking a sexy guy on all fours and doing him doggy style!! I love to take a sexy thick guy with a nice big ass and take him doggy style!! so i can slap his sexy big ass, and play with his big asshole and pull his hair while I fuck him doggy style.. I also love cumming on a big think guys back, and when I cum I cum all over the place.

eusarian

Doggy Style Sex

Post by eusarian on Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:28 pm

With my wife leaning over me kissing me and inserting her stamp - on D into me I quiver and push back for it all. Wow it feels so good, Doggy Style Pose: I have always wanted to feel a big woman with big boobs thick thighs big ass and like to have her on her fours and feel her all over me and then make her have rough hard core doggie style sex with me that is something that I like to do but have hardly got to do it as much as I would like to. My first experience doing it doggy style was with my wife on our honeymoon and it was awesome. It was on the floor. In a crawling position I couldn't wait to see what it felt like. I got behind wife. Her ass was wet and throbbing. She was soaking wet. Instead of sliding right in like she was wanting and hoping for, I started rubbing her ass with my cock and then with a light push stared going end and out really slow.. Her eyes were closed in pleasure slight moans leaving her lips. I then took the tip of my cock and started poking her ass Oh it was so good. It was so hard and rough cause I wanted her to feel me inside her. I then slowly slid my head of my dick in and the rest of it. Damn it felt amazing. She took all of my dick in her big asshole. I told her to move herself back into me as I trusteed inside her tight big wet asshole. She meet me halfway as we went back and forth with a rhythm. Moaning my name and digging her nails into the floor she came and then came again. The floor was soaked. Thank goodness for hardwood floors I just got a towel and wiped it up.Wink I just thought that I would share this doggie style story with you, and as you can tell there isn't much difference between what you and I both like exempt the fact that you like men and I like women.
rip98

Seeking :
  • Female
Birthday : 1991-03-09

Doggy Style Story

Post by rip98 on Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:59 pm

Thank you for sharing your doggy style story with me. My Favorite Position. Oh yes doggy style is my favorite position. Having him kneeling on the bed, couch, chair, floor, or yes a picnic table in the middle of a park with his ass up in the air and feeling my hard cock in his ass behind pressing between his soft wet lips. I love to grab guys hips as I thrusts in and out and how deep I can get and how dip he can take it. Love the feeling my pelvis pounding against his ass cheeks with each thrust. I love leaning over and seeing his face while I am pounding his sexy named ass and having him watching over his shoulder waiting for me to still my big massive cock inside of him pumping his sexy naked ass as hard as I can.

Sponsored content

Re: Doggy Style

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:28 am