Free Fetish And Dating Website Forum

Welcome to our free fetish and dating website forum! Where you can chat with other members about any fetishes no matter what it is and find a date with a someone that is into the same fetish as you are for free just by joining fetdate free website forum.

I Love Oral Sex

textstructure

Seeking :
  • Female
Birthday : 1984-02-27

I Love Oral Sex

Post by textstructure on Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:34 pm

I love oral sex having my mouth between a sexy woman legs. There is nothing I enjoy more then going down on a sexy woman. I love the taste of her tight juice pussy as it comes out and in to my mouth. But what I enjoy the most is watching her face and hearing her moan as she is having an organism.

JRSK009

I Like Oral Sex

Post by JRSK009 on Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:59 pm

I met this women in our last year of high school.We started to casually date and after about 2 months of going out ,I had come over early to pick her up ,and spend the day at the lake. She opened the door wearing a really sexy black 1 piece bathing suit. She asked me how i liked the new suit ?I told her to spin around for a full look. I just gently pushed her into the house,closing the door. I put both hands on her *** and told her "what a hot ***" she had and rubbed my hands all over and I slowly stared going under the suit feeling her bare ***,and I moved down towards the bottom of her vagina . When I slid my fingers across her lips she jumped and told not to stop as I felt her ***** get damp.I kept slowly rubbing her ***** which was getting warmer and wetter..She took my other hand and led me to her bedroom.She laid down and spread her legs and told me to eat her and I went down She said that I was the first one to see and eat her .So I wasn't going to stop pleasing her and after she had 3 ******* over the 45 minutes that I ate her,she told me that I could do it any time we went out .
I still remember her because that was my 1st time to go down on a women and to this day I still love going down for as long as I can.
textstructure

Seeking :
  • Female
Birthday : 1984-02-27

Oral Sex Story

Post by textstructure on Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:12 pm

Thank you for sharing your oral sex story.

Sponsored content

Re: I Love Oral Sex

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:51 pm