Free Fetish And Dating Website Forum

Welcome to our free fetish and dating website forum! Where you can chat with other members about any fetishes no matter what it is and find a date with a someone that is into the same fetish as you are for free just by joining fetdate free website forum.

I Like Sex Toys

dstudly4u

Seeking :
  • Male
Birthday : 1995-02-21

I Like Sex Toys

Post by dstudly4u on Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:40 pm

Well today I stopped at the local adult store to look at the adult products and I saw this silicone toy with a rechargeable base. It looked intriging and I wanted to buy it and take it home and use it on my friend that is a girl because we have playful sex with each other but I gave start when I saw the price tag. It was 189.99. I think before I spent that kind of money for a toy I want to know if others have used and think it was worth the price. It was Vanity by Jopen vrt-12. So instead I bought replacement batteries for my rabbit and handcuffs. When I got home I got my rabbit out open his base to replace the the batteries to my dismay the end snapped off. So now my rabbit is broken and I know we could of had fun with it. I am so disappointed that was an expensive toy when I got it ($99.00). I know I can order toys on line but I actually like to look at them in person and examine them. Please tell me if you have either and if it works for you.

Samanthalynn10135

Silicone Toy

Post by Samanthalynn10135 on Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:48 pm

I had tried silicone toy with a rechargeable base, and the one that I had paid for works great.
dstudly4u

Seeking :
  • Male
Birthday : 1995-02-21

Thank you for responding to my post

Post by dstudly4u on Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:00 pm

Thank you for responding to my post and for answering my question.

Sponsored content

Re: I Like Sex Toys

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:29 pm