Free Fetish And Dating Website Forum

Welcome to our free fetish and dating website forum! Where you can chat with other members about any fetishes no matter what it is and find a date with a someone that is into the same fetish as you are for free just by joining fetdate free website forum.

I Have A Latex Fetish

rip98

Seeking :
  • Female
Birthday : 1991-03-09

I Have A Latex Fetish

Post by rip98 on Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:00 pm

I love the smell of rubber. And, I love wearing it under my street clothes, right under my nose all day long. Although wearing latex during the business day has its share of risks, sometimes the danger of being found out is a turn-on all unto itself. The extreme sense of arousal which wearing latex for an entire day causes, just cries out for some sort of phenomenal, crashing release later. And, when that comes, it comes hard.

One day I wore my long-sleeved latex T-shirt, latex Bermudas, and thigh-high stiff leather motorcycle boots under my work clothes to a client’s office. I take care of office machinery, so mostly I’m able to be anonymous. Nobody could see how far up my legs the boots went; nobody could see the shining black rubber under the jeans and blue company-logo work-shirt. As I went about my work, my legs being privately caressed by the boots, and torso being hugged by the rubber shirt and shorts, a strikingly beautiful woman walked in, sporting a coquettish hair style and the most provocative pair of “****-me” boots I had ever seen. I certainly “came to attention!” She was the District Manager. I wanted to meet her, but I couldn’t just introduce myself; I’m a workman after all. However, after a few moments she came over to me and asked me to demonstrate the new copier I had been installing. She got close – very close. She got so close I could imagine her breath on the back of my neck. I turned around to meet her gaze. She looked me in the eye, smiled a quizzical smile, and backed away slightly.

Oh ****! How does she know? I asked myself. Perspiration began to sprout on my face, but started to gush underneath my now very hot form-fitting second skin. I thought, ****, if I don’t get away soon my jeans will start to get wet – in a very embarrassing place! She calmly asked where I was staying, and if I’d like to get a drink with her later, before regaining a feigned interest in the product I was demonstrating.

I met her in my hotel’s tavern about nine o’clock in a dark corner booth. That would be late enough, should I need to make an escape, that I could blame the upcoming workday. But it gave me enough time, should things go well, that I could see what could be. “Hi. I’m Rick. I’m glad you came.” She ordered a Gin and tonic, my favorite. Ah, I thought, she has taste, confirmed also by the tight black leather bolero jacket she wore for the occasion.

“I’m Jane,” she said as she extended her hand in introduction. “So.” she said, and after a slight pause, “You interest me. You wear Hugo Boss cologne, but there’s something else I can’t put my finger on. Kiss me?” she asked in a tone more insistent than inquiring. And that we did, first a bit tentative, then playful, finally acknowledging the pent-up desire we both felt inside. We embraced, and the latex T-shirt gave way from her grasp under my shirt, and made that sensual “snap” I love. She looked down my shirt collar to see a shiny black undershirt, but she didn’t know what it was made of.

“Latex.” I said in a low voice, languidly locking to her gaze, trying to remain matter-of-fact. “Mmmmm” she purred with a slightly wicked smile, her eyes meeting mine. “You are interesting. When are you in town again?” she asked.

Back home, I browsed the DeMask web-site and looked for something I could present to her. I simply had to know if this woman could handle a man with a serious latex fetish. Should I get something small, a little token to gauge her interest, or should I push the limit with her? What the hell, I thought, it’s a gamble either way; I might as well go “all in!” So, I ordered a complete catsuit for her, with feet and a double zip through the crotch. Why not? Her size would be easy since she was so slim, and I’m good at taking measurements by eye. I imagined her wearing it with her tall “**** me” boots, and nearly came in my jeans in front of the computer screen.

A few weeks later the suit arrived and, having business back in her area, we arranged to meet, in the same hotel bar. I was wearing my own catsuit under my street clothes, in eager anticipation - and some dread - of her reaction when the moment came to reveal myself. If her reaction was positive, I’d present her with her own second skin!

She arrived at 5:00 in the afternoon. I had already ordered us cocktails, which were waiting on the table. We embraced and kissed gently, and I heard myself inviting her to bring her drink with her to my room. Once upstairs, as I turned around from closing the door she pressed me against the door and kissed me suddenly hard, very hard. I had never met so passionate a woman. She breathed in my breath deeply, as did I hers, and we made each other dizzy for each other. She reached down to my crotch to massage me, unzipped my jeans and encountered the catsuit. Her eyes got wide, the kisses got hotter, she breathed in my air as I exhaled, and I breathed hers. The massage became more intense as my manhood bulged, straining for freedom under the tight rubber suit.

She fairly tore my clothes off. Her facial expression became one of animal hunger as my shining black rubber countenance appeared before her one undone button at a time. Jeans came off and I was completely revealed - dressed from head to toe in slick, glistening black latex rubber, clinging to every inch of my body, truly a second skin. I’m only relatively fit, but the latex suit made me look slimmer. The thigh-high polished leather boots completed the look! The smell of the latex, warmed by my body, and mixed with cologne, desire, and sweat was overpoweringly erotic! And, of course there was that bulge at the crotch which the rubber beautifully emphasized!

Now, the moment of truth. I asked for her to sit on the bed, close her eyes and hold out her hands. “You’ve got another surprise?” she asked with some disbelief, and eager anticipation. “Yes” I said, “I hope you’ll like it.” I put her own new suit into her outstretched hands. It was folded neatly. I had shined it for her, and also liberally applied Eros inside to make it easy to put on. Her eyes shot open, and her hands began to quiver when she saw my gift. She put the suit up to her nose and breathed in deeply and sharply. “My God,” she said, “I can’t believe how intoxicating this latex is! I can’t wait! Help me put it on.”

I began to kiss her, lick her, all over her body as I unbuttoned her blouse, unzipped her jeans, and respectfully removed her boots. The suit slipped on easily, in between the punctuation my kisses provided at her womanhood, her mouth, her toes, her breasts. I laced her boots back up, tightly, as she fingered her womanhood, now encased in her own latex. She stood before me, a picture of powerful encased femininity in shining black rubber, wrapped in the scent of sex, passion, and lust. We were both the same, we were both mates, and would become latex lovers!

She stood before me. I knelt down, kissing her boots, massaging her feet, ankles, calves, thighs, crotch, kissing her new second skin, and relishing the taste of new latex everywhere I could. I gently unzipped the suit at the crotch, opening her now engorged female flower to my eye. My tongue immediately found her sweet spot, dripping with the most delicious pre-***, the scent of which mingled with the latex made me dizzy. She and I took a huge hit of Amyl Nitrate, and we left the earth in a flight of fantastic hallucinations making my oral love-making to her all the more intense. She crashed to ****** with a shout, grabbing my hair in her fists and screaming “FUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKME!!” at the top of her lungs! She shuddered and slipped to the ground in a puddle where I was kneeling. We both fell into each other’s arms embracing as hard as we could, so as not to lose the moment. A few shudders every few seconds or so, and I knew that she had experienced a few legendary experiences!

After a few moments’ rest, she looked up into my eyes with a dreamy expression: “Your turn.” she said, in a low, passionate, naughty voice.

Well, if indeed it was to be my turn, I wanted to make the most of this! “One moment my love,” I said. “Let me put a few other things on.” Her eyebrows raised in a quizzical expression. I went to my bag and pulled out a latex hood and my gas mask. Donning both, I asked for her to feed me hits of Amyl while she had me in her mouth. She looked at me and her eyes went from head to toe and back again. Her expression was one of new, intensified desire and ravenous hunger for the man totally wrapped in sexily aromatic glossy black, now completely at her mercy. “I’ll do you one better!” she purred. Lie down.” She happened to have brought something along to the party as well: four leather straps with double buckles which she fastened to each of my wrists and ankles, and to the four posts of the bed. “I think I really like this!” she said in a naughty voice as she unzipped my suit and fondled my manhood. The sharp smell of Amyl filled my mask just as she took me into her mouth. I was powerless to move, and had no control of anything, especially what and how I breathed.

She really knew how to handle a man. The suction, the tongue running up and down my shaft and to my head, the vibrations of her gentle moaning, another sharp inhale of popper, sent me into another world. I wanted to ***, but didn’t want to all at the same time. I held off until she began to work her entire head up and down in and out on me with such passion and rhythm that I could hold out no longer. I screamed and yelled, but my voice was muffled by the pressure of the gas mask. Another hit, oh Jesus what the **** are you doing to me!! Oh God, FUCKMEGODDAMMITALLTHEWAYBITCH!!!!

And explode I did. She took all of me in her mouth and, wiping her lips with her finger, gently lifted my gasmask from my hooded face. As she kissed me full on the mouth, we drank my ***** together as I came again in her hand, my **** bouncing and writhing with even the softest touch. She unbuckled my arms and legs, fell on top of me and we lay together for an hour embracing, gently kissing, fondling and massaging each other, listening to our hearts beat together, listening to our breathing, wanting more but needing to rest, to build it back up.

“Say,” she asked: “How can I get one of those hoods my love?”

Katherine W

Latex Fetish

Post by Katherine W on Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:02 pm

You are not the only one who has a latex fetish. Many people have a latex fetish.
rip98

Seeking :
  • Female
Birthday : 1991-03-09

I didn't think that I was the only one

Post by rip98 on Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:04 pm

I didn't think that I was the only one who has a latex fetish.
bobobidoigt

Seeking :
  • Female
Birthday : 1998-07-07

I think that we all have a latex fetish

Post by bobobidoigt on Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:02 pm

I think that we all have a latex fetish to some degree.

Sponsored content

Re: I Have A Latex Fetish

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:02 pm