Free Fetish And Dating Website Forum

Welcome to our free fetish and dating website forum! Where you can chat with other members about any fetishes no matter what it is and find a date with a someone that is into the same fetish as you are for free just by joining fetdate free website forum.

Do you have a fart fetish?

tonystark09

Seeking :
  • Male
Birthday : 1996-09-28

Do you have a fart fetish?

Post by tonystark09 on Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:13 am

I was just wondering how many of you guys out there that has a fart fetish? I mean do you like to either fart on someone or you like for them to fart on you? Maybe you like both? Please explain what it is about farts that you like.

qazwe29

Granted to say it was a great morning

Post by qazwe29 on Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:14 am

Last night while my boyfriend and I were walking home I heard him say excuse me. He told me he farted quietly and we kept walking. Then about three blocks later I heard a loud 3 second rumbling fart. We were a block away from his place and I was dripping wet so as soon as we got in his room I was ontop of him. Since it was late we decided to sleep right afterwards. I was asleep for about an hour and a half when I felt his naked *** on my naked body vibrate as he let out a nice fart. I couldn't take the throbbing down below anymore so I woke him up to **** him again. We both went back to sleep and while jet packing (reverse spooning) he let out two more loud rumbling farts on me. Only to roll onto his stomach and rip the loudest fart I have heard. Granted to say it was a great morning.
tonystark09

Seeking :
  • Male
Birthday : 1996-09-28

Fart Fetish

Post by tonystark09 on Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:15 am

I quest fart fetish is more common then we think.
althoughauditor

Seeking :
  • Male
Birthday : 1998-08-21

I like to fart in guys face

Post by althoughauditor on Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:16 am

I like to fart in guys face. I don't really no for sure if it is a farting fetish but I just think it's funny.

Sponsored content

Re: Do you have a fart fetish?

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:05 pm