Free Fetish And Dating Website Forum

Welcome to our free fetish and dating website forum! Where you can chat with other members about any fetishes no matter what it is and find a date with a someone that is into the same fetish as you are for free just by joining fetdate free website forum.

I Love Being Farted And Pooped On

Vegasbia

Seeking :
  • Male
Birthday : 1993-10-10

I Love Being Farted And Pooped On

Post by Vegasbia on Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:56 am

Here is my pooping story:

Chocolate On? So this morning I was feeling a little horny and my roommate just moved out. I was hoping that I had a big load in my stomach to play with. I was laying in bed face booking and on YouTube and i pushed to see if I could poop. I felt something so i decided to go for it. i got up put on some pretty Lisa (scat ****) and sat on the pot with my left hand under my ass. I tried to relax, but nothing, So I pushed and I could feel poop wanting to come out but it was kind of firm (really firm and I hate firm) disappointed yet still horny I remembered the chocolate syrup bottle sitting in my living room (everything is packed up because I'm moving home to New Hampshire) naked, I ran out and grabbed it. I had always wanted to try a thick chocolate enema. I wanted to warm it up in the microwave but it wouldn't fit so I had to put it in a water bottle. 30 sec later warm gooey sticky chocolate fudge Smile.

I hurried to the bathtub, laid on my shoulders and raised my crotch and *** in the air. I put the opening to my anus and feverishly squeezed the bottle. It didn't want to go in at first so hot runny chocolate poured down my *** puddling on the tub floor. Most of it when in, i rubbed my hand on my chocolate coated ******* and i wanted more. I already was struggling to hold it but that was the fun of it. I grabbed the syrup bottle and squirted as much of the thick fudge into my rectum as possible. I didn't just want to explode it in the tub i wanted it to explode all over me. I threw all my soap lotion and shampoo bottles on the floor with my chocolate covered hands. It was leaking out by now just a lil. I could feel the hot fresh out of my *** chocolate run down my leg. there was chocolate covering the floor of the tub by now, I laid in it, kicked my feet over my head, and pushed. hot gooey chocolaty farts erupted out quickly followed by a hot squirt of chocolate and ass.

It flowed down my six pack to my neck and chin, i pushed harder at **** began exploding out of my *** caking me in the disgusting hot sticky mixture. i sat up looked at the chunks of chocolate covered **** on and around me. i quickly grab the softest one and halfway put it in my mouth. the chocolate covered most of the bitterness but you could still taste the ****. i pushed more out as i rubbed the brown mess on my body. i turned the shower head on and stood up, i pushed more as more farts chocolate and **** oozed out and down my leg. I began to imagine a boy there with me doing the same thing together, and began to get turn on, It came out then i pushed more and began the lengthy clean up, well worth it. i wanted to record it or webcam it but no boys on this site talks to me for more than a few messages. I hope you enjoy my pooping story.

Jcat09

Smelled Amazing

Post by Jcat09 on Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:58 am

Smelled Amazing:

Hey everyone here is my pooping story, I was laying there with a girl. she is kinda a bigger girl about 180 lbs. and she was BBW and I loved that. so we laying there and she said lets do 69 so I said OK hop on =) she climbs onto me and right as I spread her *** apart i licked her pussy and then liked her all the way to her boobs. Then I slowly ran my tongue over her butthole for about 30 seconds and outta nowhere she farted into my mouth I instantly came in her mouth while she was sucking my big cock I was so turned on that I had asked her to poop on me and witch see did. It was so hot.
Vegasbia

Seeking :
  • Male
Birthday : 1993-10-10

Pooping Story

Post by Vegasbia on Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:59 am

What a hot pooping story!!!

Sponsored content

Re: I Love Being Farted And Pooped On

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:56 pm