Free Fetish And Dating Website Forum

Welcome to our free fetish and dating website forum! Where you can chat with other members about any fetishes no matter what it is and find a date with a someone that is into the same fetish as you are for free just by joining fetdate free website forum.

I want you to become my foot slave

Ashleycamp

Seeking :
  • Male
Birthday : 1998-05-15

I want you to become my foot slave

Post by Ashleycamp on Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:42 am

Hello,

Read all of My profile before writing. PLEASE Do NOT waste My time. Thank you. I am a Experienced Dominatrix. I have been into the life style of having foot slaves to worship my feet for many years now. I am a young woman. I am single. I have been in the life style a long time. I got into it just to explore something new. See what the other side was like. But, The desire for something new grow into more. I am a open minded person. I am upfront and honest There is a awesome beauty in the power of a woman like myself that is Dom. I find a deep passion for the life the style. So, No I am not new to this at all. And, I have been on other foot fetish sites many times in the passed. And, I am always looking for foot slaves to worship my feet. I enjoy the older ones more. (18 to 60 only) I am looking for someone respectful, devoted, honest, and loyal. Someone, That is into worsening my soft little feet.

Because that is what I am looking for.. This is not a game for Me. I take foot fetish very seriously. I am always looking for a foot slave that will obey, and make the Mistress happy. I am looking for a long term foot slave. Yes I can do pictures, Yes chat. No, I do not travel to other country's. I am not into being a switch. Or, Dom by anyone. I am NOT looking for a 24/7 live-in partner yet. But, I am looking for someone for a adventurous relationship. Must have pictures. If, you want to reply back. I am looking for a foot slave that will spoil Me. Someone that is financially secure, or with a very good job. That wants to be owned 24/7 as My foot slave. That is My property to do with what, I want and need. A foot slave, ordered to worship my feet, kiss, lick, tough, message and so much more.

If the Mistress desires it so. A alpha male in public for the Mistress. Our Friends and Family will be completely unaware of what happens behind closed doors. But, The foot slave will always know he's place is to service his Mistress feet. To serve as needed discipline and control. A tool of a Superior Female. Someone to explode the Mistress's wants, thoughts, dreams, & desires. A pathetic worm under Her sexy soft feet to do as She desires. For all Her extreme foot fetish & hottest fantasies to come true. Someone to spoiled and pampered all Her wants and desires. To be willing to service her feet 24/7. Someone for a true D/S relationship. I want someone that is really into foot fetish. I want someone that will sign a foot slave contract. A foot slave that will worship my feet as needed. That will be our first step into the relationship. Because, If things work out as promised.

We will have chats together using instant message on here. That will hopeful lead into something more. I have photos and videos made of my foot slaves worshiping my sexy feet and soles. I want a foot slave to do as I wish and desire. Here is some questions that I may ask you. Are you single? What do you do for a living? Are you looking for something that will be long term? Are you 18 to 60 years of age? Are you okay with being my foot slave 24/7? I Dare You To Serve my feet & Explore All Your Dirty, Dark foot fetish Desires! Release Those Fantasies That Taunt Your Mind & Haunt Your Every being. I am Sensually looking for a foot slave & Can Be Quite Strict, Offering! You a chance to worship my feet, and Tease you them & l a lot of foot fetish fun.

What i do in private:

Extreme Foot Fetish Domination..Having my feet worshiped..Taking care of my feet..Making Photos of guys worshiping..Making videos of my foot slave servicing my feet..I CAN MAKE ALL KINDS.. What would like to see in my photos and videos? I can make you custom ones and I will Consider all your dirty thought`

I'm looking for obedient and loyal male foot slaves who can obey My orders and take care of my sexy feet and soles.

American Foot Lover

Sexy Feet And Soles

Post by American Foot Lover on Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:44 am

I would love to worship your sexy feet and soles.
Ashleycamp

Seeking :
  • Male
Birthday : 1998-05-15

Worship My Feet

Post by Ashleycamp on Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:45 am

I would love that too. Nothing turns me on more then having someone kiss, lick, tough and worship my sexy feet and soles.

Sponsored content

Re: I want you to become my foot slave

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:23 am