Free Fetish And Dating Website Forum

Welcome to our free fetish and dating website forum! Where you can chat with other members about any fetishes no matter what it is and find a date with a someone that is into the same fetish as you are for free just by joining fetdate free website forum.

I Love Male Bellybuttons

Ashleycamp

Seeking :
  • Male
Birthday : 1998-05-15

I Love Male Bellybuttons

Post by Ashleycamp on Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:22 am

Love The Male Navel And Body Through Male Gut punching Hi! I guess it started at about age 4 when I met JA. He was about my age and lived down the block. It was the 1950s and we hit it off as friends. I remember crawling underneath the front of his house into a nice large space where we were alone and could play together. One day in the Summer, it was hot and both of us removed our shirts. Of course, we noticed our outre navels and proceeded to feel each others and rub our navels and bellies together. We liked doing that and did it throughout the Summer. Alas, Johnny and his family moved 2-3 years,later so it was not until I was 9 or 10 when other young kids moved into the neighborhood that I got to experience this again. JD was one year younger and had a decent body for a kid and a nice innie navel. I had gotten taller and also had an innie. So, we started feeling each others navel and rub bellies when we could. I liked feeling his navel more than he liked feeling mine, but he did not mind it at all. This lasted until I was in high school when he and his family moved away. But, another friend and I had started showing interest in our respective navels and bellies and started gut punching each other. We concentrated around the navel mostly. M was younger than I was, so I could not punch him that hard or he would cry. We had most of our gut punch sessions in my attic, safely away from my family. It was our secret. This ended when I went to college. At college, I had only a couple of experiences with other guys. Met Tom in Junior year and got my first taste of feeling a hairy male belly and navel. That was so hot to me, and our gut punching sessions got me really hard. But that only lasted a few months and I was too busy to continue it during Senior year. Didn't get much action after that as I spent the next 5 years getting my Master's degree and getting a job. Then I met the love of my life, and while he is my soul mate, he is not into navel action nor gut punching. But now I am retired and 62 and have found a few people who love to gut punch a bug gut, so I am back in the scene. We trade punches and both guys are into navel action also. I hope to find other guys with the same interest and hope to meet up with them if possible.

quakertrucker

Interesting Encounter

Post by quakertrucker on Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:24 am

Interesting Encounter I had my friend come over to my house for a project. we were sitting at the table completing the project. I was wearing a old shirt of mine which ended just above my navel. So as the project progressed, my friend kept secretly staring at it, whenever I stretched..it used to go up to my rib cage and he would stare further. Eventually I asked him whether he wants to poke it or not. he look pretty flustered and then kept doing his work and made his way out soon..
Ashleycamp

Seeking :
  • Male
Birthday : 1998-05-15

Thanks for sharing your hairy bellybutton story

Post by Ashleycamp on Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:25 am

Thanks for sharing your hairy bellybutton story.
advisersapricots

Seeking :
  • Female
Birthday : 1990-03-07

I have a very hairy bellybutton

Post by advisersapricots on Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:47 am

If you like a guy with a really hairy bellybutton then you will love my bellybutton because it is very hairy.

Sponsored content

Re: I Love Male Bellybuttons

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:32 am