Free Fetish And Dating Website Forum

Welcome to our free fetish and dating website forum! Where you can chat with other members about any fetishes no matter what it is and find a date with a someone that is into the same fetish as you are for free just by joining fetdate free website forum.

I Like Hairy Armpits

gelatinsilvr

Birthday : 1995-11-04

I Like Hairy Armpits

Post by gelatinsilvr on Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:45 am

I Like Hairy Armpits: ******* In The Hair My first guy that I had ever dated was a very hairy brown eyed brunette. He seldom shaved anywhere and usually had very hairy legs and inner thighs. In the winter he would allow a dense dark brown forest to sprout under his armpits. As an occasional treat he would allow me to *** **** his as he lay on his back and as I climaxed would raise both arms above his head for me to unload my balls into the tangled mass of hair in his pits. I am not ashamed to say I would sometimes lick up all my *****, reveling in his sweat and our shared passion.

mousebear

I'M So Conflicted

Post by mousebear on Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:47 am

I'M So Conflicted... I can't honestly say what I love most about female underarm hair: is it the look, is it the feel or is it the smell? Who am I kidding, of course it's the smell!! Seriously the pheromone bouquet of a naturally hairy woman will get my motor revving like almost nothing else. Love to just bury my face in deep and nuzzle and take big hearty man breaths of it. Yumm! Heaven on Earth!
gelatinsilvr

Birthday : 1995-11-04

My boyfriend is Very hairy

Post by gelatinsilvr on Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:48 am

My boyfriend is Very hairy. I'm so lucky as my lovely boyfriend is a very hairy he is a man that does not shave at all and I love it!! I wish more men were like him!
bretonbash

Seeking :
  • Male
Birthday : 1993-11-20

Pretty Hairy

Post by bretonbash on Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:54 am

Most of the time my armpits are pretty hairy.

Sponsored content

Re: I Like Hairy Armpits

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:33 am