Free Fetish And Dating Website Forum

Welcome to our free fetish and dating website forum! Where you can chat with other members about any fetishes no matter what it is and find a date with a someone that is into the same fetish as you are for free just by joining fetdate free website forum.

Ticklish Bellybutton

Solid359

Seeking :
  • Female
Birthday : 1999-01-10

Ticklish Bellybutton

Post by Solid359 on Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:27 am

So I was with my friend, she is 18. She was laying on her bed with her hands behind her head. She was wearing a crop top that went all the way up to rib cage. After about a minute I went ahead and sat on her thigh. I started to drag my finger in circles around her bellybutton which she started to giggle but didn't stop me. I then dipped my finger into her deep bellybutton and started to wriggle my finger around. She started to laugh really hard. I did this for half an hour before getting up. I went and grabbed feathers, pencils, and anything I could find. I then went back to her bed and played with her bellybutton all day.

Sassy98

Why My Bellybutton?

Post by Sassy98 on Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:30 am

Why My Belly? So, whenever I'm with my boyfriend and wear either a belly shirt, or anything expose my belly in the slightest bit, he always tickles it, blows into my bellybutton and kisses/sucks my tummy. My tummy's pretty flat, I'm not chubby, so why does he insist on tickling my bellybutton all the time? Is he calling me chubby by blowing raspberries on it ? :/ Please Help.
Solid359

Seeking :
  • Female
Birthday : 1999-01-10

Very Ticklish Bellybutton

Post by Solid359 on Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:31 am

My girlfriend When we were together I would always tickle her belly and bellybutton till and I would weighed more than she did so I would place my hands to her side and I would sit on her and it was torture to her because she is very ticklish on her belly and in her bellybutton. Yea for me it was fun and most of the time it was fun for her too. I don't know if she could handle that again or it's just too much for her now..
colanderbobbie

Seeking :
  • Male
  • Female
Birthday : 1996-05-04

I am very ticklish on my bellybutton

Post by colanderbobbie on Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:36 am

I would go crazy if you tickle my bellybutton like that because I am very ticklish on my bellybutton.

Sponsored content

Re: Ticklish Bellybutton

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:03 am