Free Fetish And Dating Website Forum

Welcome to our free fetish and dating website forum! Where you can chat with other members about any fetishes no matter what it is and find a date with a someone that is into the same fetish as you are for free just by joining fetdate free website forum.

What is a foot job?

Eleomania

Seeking :
  • Male
Birthday : 1991-10-04

What is a foot job?

Post by Eleomania on Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:35 am

Many people had asked me what is a foot job?, and so therefore I thought that I would give them some information about foot jobs in this post. Foot job is a (non-penetrative) sexual practice with the feet that involves one's feet being rubbed on a partner in order to induce sexual excitement, stimulation or orgasm. In some cases it can be part of a foot fetish. Foot jobs are most often performed on males, with one partner using their feet or toes to stroke or rub the other partner's genital area. Foot job may also refer to the practice of using one's feet or toes to caress a female partner's breasts or vulva.

tlshortt

Foot Job Fetish

Post by tlshortt on Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:37 am

Many guys have some sort of foot fetish – they find the female foot very sexy. When combined with the sexual stimulation provided during a foot job, the results can be quite explosive. As the person giving the foot job, you're not likely to get much physical pleasure out of it, but hopefully it will give you some pleasure in getting your partner off. There are a couple of ways that a foot job can be performed on a guy. The first is to put your feet on either side of his you know what, and slide them up and down almost as if you were giving him a *******. The second is where he takes your feet in his hands and places his you know what between them. In the second situation, he controls the pressure, the movement, etc., where as in the first you do.
Eleomania

Seeking :
  • Male
Birthday : 1991-10-04

Foot Jobs

Post by Eleomania on Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:38 am

That is true. Many guys that I had dated love the way my feet looks and feels. They really love it when I give them a foot job.

Sponsored content

Re: What is a foot job?

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:48 pm