Free Fetish And Dating Website Forum

Welcome to our free fetish and dating website forum! Where you can chat with other members about any fetishes no matter what it is and find a date with a someone that is into the same fetish as you are for free just by joining fetdate free website forum.

Your Guide To Wearing Leather

Poll

Was This Information Helpful?

[ 1 ]
100% [100%] 
[ 0 ]
0% [0%] 

Total Votes: 1
jordanasaurus

Seeking :
  • Male
Birthday : 1997-09-22

Your Guide To Wearing Leather

Post by jordanasaurus on Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:41 am

Can you get away with wearing leather to the office without a write-up from HR? Which fit is the most flattering? Can you actually cuff a leather pant? I came to a few conclusions, and while I can’t claim to be “doing pretty good as far as geniuses go” like West, I like to think there are a few takeaways worth pocketing.

Look 1:

For The Office:

Leather pants for the workplace are tricky territory, even if you work in a creative office like I do. Fit is paramount: look for a pair that isn’t too tight (leather leggings need not apply!), nor too baggy. Since the pants are a bold statement, make sure the rest of your outfit reads simple and conservative. Staples like a blazer, silk button-down, and pumps are safe yet still stylish choices.

The three most important keys to selecting a work bag? Structure, structure, and structure. It’s a surefire way to look polished.

A slightly longer blazer is key for pants that don’t have proper rear pockets—after all, you want to make sure you look professional from all angles!

I tend to keep my jewelry rather minimal for the office, but mismatched earrings are a subtle way to show a little personality.

Layering delicate rings is a trend I have yet to tire of.

Look 2:

For The Weekend:

Slouchy leather pants were practically made for off-duty hours, but there’s still an art to nailing the proportions. Simple styling tricks like pushing up the sleeves of an oversized sweater and rolling the pant cuffs to create a cropped length ensure a flattering fit, while maintaining a relaxed grunge-inspired look.

An oversized sweater and loose-fitting pants necessitate a smart shoe. These triple-buckle brogues add just enough polish, so the relaxed look doesn’t skew sloppy.

Candy-colored frames may seem like a risky departure from the traditional black or tortoise, but I love the way the amber stands out against my face.

You would think the combination of plaid and stripes would completely clash, and you’re right it does, but in a distinctly pleasing I-just-threw-this-on sort of way.

Too much jewelry would feel fussy for such a laid-back look, but two edgy cuffs are the perfect amount of adornment.

Jinbo49102

Wearing Leather

Post by Jinbo49102 on Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:47 am

I love wearing leather.
jordanasaurus

Seeking :
  • Male
Birthday : 1997-09-22

Dressed up in Leather

Post by jordanasaurus on Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:51 am

I do too and I love being worshiped while I am all dressed yo in leather.
derbydiesel

Seeking :
  • Female
Birthday : 1987-01-21

I Wear Leather

Post by derbydiesel on Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:40 am

I wear leather almost all of the time.

Sponsored content

Re: Your Guide To Wearing Leather

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:56 pm