Free Fetish And Dating Website Forum

Welcome to our free fetish and dating website forum! Where you can chat with other members about any fetishes no matter what it is and find a date with a someone that is into the same fetish as you are for free just by joining fetdate free website forum.

I have a latex & rubber fetish

playhouse

Seeking :
  • Female
Birthday : 1989-01-08

I have a latex & rubber fetish

Post by playhouse on Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:28 am

I have a latex & rubber fetish, and I was wondering how may of you guys that have this same fetish?

Tamara53190

Is that normal?

Post by Tamara53190 on Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:23 am

I have a rubber/latex fetish and I am a girl. Is that normal? I have often heard, that guys have this kind of fetish. But isn't it unusual for a girl to be sexually attracted to rubber/latex? I am absolutely sure to have this fetish, because I become sexually aroused whenever I feel latex on my skin. Also I often fantasize about being enclosed inside an inflated latex sleeping bag and I start daydreaming whenever I think of something like that. As I am only 17 and still live with my parents, I cannot live my dream. Has someone made the same experience? Sometimes I feel very lonely, because I cannot tell anyone about what I feel. Do you have any advice for me?
playhouse

Seeking :
  • Female
Birthday : 1989-01-08

Yes it is perfectly natural honey for a female to have a latex rubber fetish

Post by playhouse on Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:25 am

Yes it is perfectly natural honey for a female to have a latex rubber fetish. A lot of parents see these stars in the media and how they portray them selves and think its not the image they want to see there kids dressing like no matter what there age. Would you want your kids going round in super skimpy rubber wear when out with there friends at night? This is another reason why its more a taboo subject than most and the other reason is because most latex clothing is only available from sex shops.

Sponsored content

Re: I have a latex & rubber fetish

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:02 pm