Free Fetish And Dating Website Forum

Welcome to our free fetish and dating website forum! Where you can chat with other members about any fetishes no matter what it is and find a date with a someone that is into the same fetish as you are for free just by joining fetdate free website forum.

Wjy do I like to abuse?

rough man

Seeking :
  • Male
  • Female
  • Transgender
Birthday : 1995-09-19

Wjy do I like to abuse?

Post by rough man on Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:58 am

I’m a young man and I have a guy who i like to abuse all of the time time but only for foreplay he likes it when I emotionally abusive him. He is a very jealous type. We have fights which are very difficult however we use that anger in the best room. Also, even when we’re “happy,” I have thoughts of cheating on him. For example, I recently pursued a sexual relationship with another man. Anytime we are “happy” I feel bored, like, it’s not enough. I have this need to want to use other guys for sex or have something illicit done in order for me to feel very powerful. This other man I almost had sex with doesn’t have this same fetish as I do to have sex and, abuse him that excites me in a depraved way. I find that exciting whereas a stable relationship by itself makes me feel bored and miserable. I feel so bored with a stable relationship that I think, “Is this all that life is?” It’s like I have to do something risky and possibly harming other guys to alleviate my unhappiness. I am also into rough sex to the point of make other men feel violated. Please tell me what is wrong with me? I want to be a good person but I feel like there’s a monster inside me. Am I some kind of a pervert?

Allan5812

Abuse

Post by Allan5812 on Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:16 am

Clearly, you are alarmed and worried about the behaviors you describe. However, you are condemning yourself because you feel guilty about these behaviors. Guilt is never helpful. So, what are the factors that could be motivating you to think and behave in the ways you describe? One possibility is that you feel bored in your relationship with your fiancee. Women are just as sexual as men. The problem is that, in the past, society had a dim view of female sex. Advances in psychology and politics changed how sex was viewed for both men and women so that it was no longer something fraught with sin. The double standard was ended where only men could enjoy sex. Now it is well established that the female drive is just as powerful as that of the male’s. Therefore, if your fiancee is not a good lover, from your point of view, then, you will feel bored and unexcited. As a result,  you will feel bored and want to “spice it up” with other men. Even arguing can feel like spicing it up. In other words, you may feel as though sex with this man is not  exciting. The fact is that you have every right to feel sexually gratified by your lover. Therefore, you need to ask yourself whether or not this man pleases you. If the answer is no, then, he is the wrong man for you. Recent studies show that, when a woman has doubts about the man before marriage, there is a good chance that it will end in divorce. If none of this is true in your case then there is another possibility. When people have been sexually or physically abused during childhood, the frequent aftermath is troubled relationships from a sexual and interpersonal point of view. Many people who seek sexual adventures were abused as children. They are repeating what happened to them when they were kids. Partly, this is a form of self punishment just like what happened at the hands of punitive parents. Partly, sexual adventures are a way to avoid sexual and emotional intimacy, the kind of intimacy that is associated with successful marriages.
rough man

Seeking :
  • Male
  • Female
  • Transgender
Birthday : 1995-09-19

Abuse Fetish

Post by rough man on Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:17 am

I quest it can be a number of reasons why I like abuse fetish.
harbinhotel

Seeking :
  • Male
Birthday : 1994-11-08

Torture Fetishes

Post by harbinhotel on Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:39 pm

I like to be tortured by men and I would love to have you tie me up and have your way with me.

Sponsored content

Re: Wjy do I like to abuse?

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:00 pm