Free Fetish And Dating Website Forum

Welcome to our free fetish and dating website forum! Where you can chat with other members about any fetishes no matter what it is and find a date with a someone that is into the same fetish as you are for free just by joining fetdate free website forum.

I have a poop fetish

Big and sexy girl

Seeking :
  • Male
Birthday : 1991-07-20

I have a poop fetish

Post by Big and sexy girl on Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:51 am

I would love to date guy that likes to be pooped on, and he has to make great groaning sounds to really sound like he's enjoying it. iI's even better if the poop is wet and diarrhea like. just big bursts of fecal matter.

Poop Lover

I can really relate to how you feel

Post by Poop Lover on Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

I can really relate to how you feel. I've always thought that talking to a therapist about my fetish would be similar to talking to a counselor about my bisexuality in order to make me straight. Both are parts of my sexuality, and I know both of them have been present since I was very young. Nowadays, most people wouldn't think it'd be right to teach me to be straight, so should the same apply to my fetish? I really don't know. I'm not "weird", or mentally ill, or improperly developed (that's debatable, I guess..), so I ask myself: is therapy necessary? I struggle to accept this aspect who I am, and I can't seem to grow out of it yet, so therapy may be the answer. But I don't need a therapist to tell me I'm fucked up. I'm fully aware!
Big and sexy girl

Seeking :
  • Male
Birthday : 1991-07-20

Poop Lover

Post by Big and sexy girl on Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:04 pm

I use to think that it was weird that I had a poop fetish, but no I am OK with who I am a poop lover

Sponsored content

Re: I have a poop fetish

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:29 am