Free Fetish And Dating Website Forum

Welcome to our free fetish and dating website forum! Where you can chat with other members about any fetishes no matter what it is and find a date with a someone that is into the same fetish as you are for free just by joining fetdate free website forum.

I Like Golden Showers

sissy sandy

Seeking :
  • Male
Birthday : 1997-08-08

I Like Golden Showers

Post by sissy sandy on Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:45 am

Male Or Female i would love to find a friend that i could just sit around all day and let him or her watch me pee everywhere and play with myself. in return id want to see the same. and eventually i want to give the person a hot long golden shower. pee anywhere they want me too

ackart

Beeing Peed On

Post by ackart on Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:51 pm

MY FIRST TIME COMING FROM BEING PEED ON:

My wife had only peed on me a few times since we started and they were very erotic but I had not gone over the top as I had been holding back a bit. I didn’t want my wife to see how exciting it was for me if it was going to be weird for her. This was at the beginning of fall and the weather was cool. We decided to try her peeing on me in our bathtub. It’s an oversized, oval, Jacuzzi tub with a wide, flat rim, making it easier to stand over. By the time I was laying down, I was rock hard with anticipation of my wife’s golden stream. It was an erotic site to see my naked wife towering over me, intent on covering me with her pea. Standing on the rim of the tub, she was high enough that my extended hand would not be able to touch her shaved lips. Our eyes caught each other and she smiled warmly. ‘Are you ready for this.’ She asked. ‘Yes, please pea on me.’ I begged, stroking my thick, rigid pole. There was a slight pause and then she released her lovely nectar over my body. The warm pea poured down on my stomach. My wife leaned back to aim the stream on my shaft. I arched up, pumping myself and moaning deeply. She redirected the flow onto my balls. The added height increased the force of her stream pounding down on me. I could feel my wife’s pea draining down between my checks, and up my inverted spine. My body, now covered in her warm glistening nectar, twitched with arousal. I moaned more desperately. I could feel the building pressure of my impending orgasm. I wasn’t sure if this would be appropriate. Yes this was the fifth time my wife was peeing on me, but I was slightly self-conscious of coming from the experience. This brief, flash of consideration was completely lost in a most fulfilling orgasm. My body shuddered as the thick, creamy come forcefully shot out over my stomach, mixing with my wife’s continuing flow. I continued pumping my shaft. Regaining my orientation, I lifted my gaze and met her eyes. There was a loving and satisfying look in them that warmed my body even more. The intimate lock of our eyes continued until her pea trickled to a stop. My wife took a half step back on the edge of the tub and looked at my tan, pe*-sparkling body in admiration as I slowed my strokes. ‘How was that?’ she asked smiling slightly. ‘I enjoyed it very much as you can see from the come I shot all over myself.’ Feeling a bit embarrassed. ‘I like being up that high above you. It was fun to swing the stream around and I could see better.’ She confessed.
sissy sandy

Seeking :
  • Male
Birthday : 1997-08-08

Golden Shower Fetish

Post by sissy sandy on Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:53 pm

It look me a pretty long time to admit to myself that I had a golden shower fetish.

Sponsored content

Re: I Like Golden Showers

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:57 pm