Free Fetish And Dating Website Forum

Welcome to our free fetish and dating website forum! Where you can chat with other members about any fetishes no matter what it is and find a date with a someone that is into the same fetish as you are for free just by joining fetdate free website forum.

How common are watersports fetishes?

dstudly4u

Seeking :
  • Male
Birthday : 1995-02-21

How common are watersports fetishes?

Post by dstudly4u on Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:41 am

To make a long story short, I confided in someone on a dating site that I had a urine play fetish. I waited a few months to share this, but when I did he never messaged me back again. We don't talk at all anymore, I just feel really insecure and ashamed. Like I'm a sicko or that having my fetish means that potential partners aren't going to want me anymore once they find out. How common is water sports fetish? In general, how accepting are new partners? Share your experience with "coming out" with this water sports fetish if you are into it.

moglichkeiten

Water Sports

Post by moglichkeiten on Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:43 pm

As fetishes goes, water sports is a pretty harmless one. It's still probably not something you want to share with someone you're not already sexually involved with, though, unless you're somewhere like for example on a fetish website where the idea is to hook up specifically based on your kinks. That doesn't mean you're a sicko, it just means that how we take things depends heavily on how we feel about someone. My current relationship started as a very casual hookup, and one of our first conversations was about sexual boundaries. The (now) boyfriend listed water sports along with rape role play as his only hard limits, which was fine with me. Almost a year later, we've done both of those things repeatedly and both enjoyed them quite a lot. The difference is that we're now so much more comfortable with each other than we were in the beginning and we're more willing to risk trying things we don't think we'll like because it's just obvious that it's not going to ruin the relationship if it turns out to be a complete disaster. So, don't be ashamed, OP, but do consider that a lot of people will need some time to get comfortable with you before they get comfortable with the idea of water sports.
dstudly4u

Seeking :
  • Male
Birthday : 1995-02-21

Water Sports Fetish

Post by dstudly4u on Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:45 pm

It has a name which tells me it's pretty common. Personally, I am very much into it but if my partner said that this was something they are not into, then I'd be willing to something else. Everyone has their limits though. I can't do scat but if I was chatting with someone who confided in me that they were into that I wouldn't cut off contact. I may even ask some questions out of curiosity. If that person tried to shit on me without my permission I'd probably kick their ass then run and not look back. This person just seems closed minded about other peoples fetishes and that's his/her loss. I am into most fetishes in one way or another that is why I call myself the master of fetishes.

Sponsored content

Re: How common are watersports fetishes?

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:19 pm