Free Fetish And Dating Website Forum

Welcome to our free fetish and dating website forum! Where you can chat with other members about any fetishes no matter what it is and find a date with a someone that is into the same fetish as you are for free just by joining fetdate free website forum.

My boyfriend wants me to smoke while he eat me out?

master girl

Seeking :
  • Male
Birthday : 1993-08-26

My boyfriend wants me to smoke while he eat me out?

Post by master girl on Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:32 am

First off, I am a girl even though I got the user name master girl and the reason why that I am letting everyone know is because I had guys messaging me asking if I am a girl. Now that being said here is my story. I know that I already naturally taste good to most guys. There are some ways you can screw up your natural taste, like for example excessively drinking, a chain smoker, or doing hard core drugs. Chances are, I will taste amazing to you as well. However my boyfriend and I only been dating a few weeks and he wants me to try something new he wants to eat me out while I am smoking and blow smoke in his face calling him names. I was wondering has anyone else tried this kind of a smoking fetish before?

wanacot

Smoking Fetish Scene

Post by wanacot on Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:18 am

From my experience, as long as you practice good hygiene you should have nothing to worry about. Trust me, if he's that gung ho to do it nothing but good things can result. Just make sure you're ready for it so you can actually enjoy the experience. If you're REALLY curious you can always try blowing smoke in his face and calling him names before you let him eat you out so you will know if you can really get into this smoking fetish scene.
master girl

Seeking :
  • Male
Birthday : 1993-08-26

Eating me out

Post by master girl on Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:21 am

Just so you will know I have done smoking fetish before. and had called him names. I just never have done a smoking fetish while he was eating me out. I am up for anything new so I will have to try it.

Sponsored content

Re: My boyfriend wants me to smoke while he eat me out?

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:33 pm