Free Fetish And Dating Website Forum

Welcome to our free fetish and dating website forum! Where you can chat with other members about any fetishes no matter what it is and find a date with a someone that is into the same fetish as you are for free just by joining fetdate free website forum.

I Love To Tickle Female Feet

ticme

Seeking :
  • Female
Birthday : 1985-01-14

I Love To Tickle Female Feet

Post by ticme on Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:00 am

It's The Best! There's nothing better than watching a movie with my girlfriend and tickling her at the same time.. She'll come over in sneakers and sit on the couch, put her feet in my lap and just smile (she knew what came next) I take her shoes off and tickle her socked feet to get her giggling, then the socks come off and it straight tickle torture from there.. My finger going up and down her cute little sole while she's bouncing around laughing like crazy... She enjoys it as much as I do so it not "torture".. but anyway, the beauty of this is I get to tickle and play with her feet EVERY SINGLE DAY.

shempie39182

Ticklish Adventure

Post by shempie39182 on Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:41 am

Ticklish Adventure:

My friend came over to visit me oneday. She was wearing jeans and a pair of fur lined Ugg boots. We were sitting on the couch making small talk when she said "My feet are so hot and sweaty being in these boots all day. Would you mind taking my boots off for me"? She knows that I have a tickle fetish so I started to get really excited. I trembled with excitment as I slowly pulled a boot off and she started to wiggle her toes at me. Her nails were polished fire engine red. I pulled off the other boot and she had a big smile on her face and started to wiggle and spread her toes on both feet. She brought one of her feet right up to my face and placed it over my nose. I inhaled deeply and was treated to an intoxicating aroma of peppermint scent and natural sweaty female foot scent. Not offensive at all but rather a very exciting mix of scents. She then took both feet and rubbed them all over my face and curled her red painted toes around my nose.

I was in a tickle fantasy. She asked "Do you like my feet? Aren't they soooooo soft and don't they smell sooooo good?" I was at a loss for words. I coudn't help myself and I started to run my tongue along the length of both size 8 soles then tickled her toes with my fingers she spread her toes for me and I sucked on every one of her red toes and snaked my tongue in between each toe. I was delighted in her response because as soon as I snaked my tongue between her toes she started to laugh and giggle. She said "Oh, your tongue tickles my toes so much! It really tickles my pretty little toes Hehehehehehe!" Then she said something that blew my mind. She said "If you want to tickle me more then you're just going to have to tie me up! My feet are so ticklish and I've been such a naughty girl for foot teasing you!" I was smiling from ear to ear and led her to the bedroom.

I laid her down on the bed and opened the top drawer of my dresser. I pulled out two lengths of soft nylon rope. I outstreched her arms above her head and tied her wrists to the headboard. I then tied her ankles to the footboard. She was wiggling her toes at me the entire time. She said "I'm such a naughty little foot tease and I need to be punished. Don't you like my pretty little toes wiggling in your face? They are so ticklish!" When she said that I said " "Yes, your pretty little toes are going to be very ticklish because I am going to feather tease them until you lose your mind!" She had a worried look on her face and I slowly brought my stiff turkey feather closer to her sweaty soles. Her eyes widened as she watched the feather get closer and closer to her feet. As soon as I touched the feather to her skin she spasmed in laughter. I methodically applied the feather to her soft skin going up and down her soft soles. Up and down, back and forth on each of her sexy feet. She was giggling like a little girl as I verbally teased her saying "Cootchie cootchie coo you little foot tease. Do you like the soft caress of my feather on your ticklish soles? Mmmmmm, your feet are so yummy!"

This tickle talk just increased her ticklishness even more and she was laughing uncontrollably. I then took a long pheasnat feather and slid it between each one of her painted toes. Her feet were trying to get away as she was laughing and squealing but they could not escape from the ropes. This combination of torture/pleasure went on for 15 minutes. I then stpopped the feather torture momentarilly and said "I am an artist and I have in my collection these little paintbrushes which are particularly effective in between ticklish little toes. My little friends would love to meet you on a more personal basis!" Her eyes widened in horror as I spread her toes with my left hand. She said "No, not between the toes, anything but that! No, no, Nooooooo!" I then took the paintbrush and started teasing the ticklish flesh between each and every toe on each foot. Her body was thrashing around on the bed as she was in fits of uncontrollable laughter but unable to escape from my bonds. This torture went on for an additional 15 minutes and then I took my ticklish tongue and started sliding it bewtween the spaces between her hyper-ticklish toes as I took my nails and slid them up and down her sweaty soles at the same time. Ticklish toes was laughing non-stop and her hair was wet with sweat.

I decided she needed a break and I released her from her bonds. She just laid on the bed exhausted from the whole ordeal. She said "WOW that was so intense and I loved every second of it!" She thanked me for being such a good tickler and I thanked her for being such a good tickle tease. I said "See what happens to foot teases like you?" She smiled and said "I haven't even begun to foot tease you yet you naughty man, you wait until next time!" My voice cracked as i said "I can't wait until next time. What are you doing tomorrow?"
ticme

Seeking :
  • Female
Birthday : 1985-01-14

My Babysitters Feet

Post by ticme on Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:42 am

Thanks for sharing your tickle feet story. Down below is my first real tickle feet story.

My Babysitters Feet:

I was 8 years old when I had my first experience with tickling a girl's feet. I remember Shari had the most gorgeous feet ever. The first thing she would do when she came to babysit us was to take her shoes and socks off and go barefoot around the house. One night she was on the couch with her feet up and she fell asleep watching TV. That was my chance to try to tickle those pretty little soft feet and toes. I got to where her feet were and slowly moved my finger towards the sole of her foot. I could feel the warmth of her sole. I lightly ran my finger across the bottom of her foot and immediately she curled, scrunched, and flexed her toes. I then tickled her big toe when she woke up giggling and playfully asked what was I doing. I was so embarrassed that I couldn't talk. She asked if I liked her feet to which I just nodded my head yes. She then just left her feet there and I took it as I had her permission to touch her feet; so I did. I rubbed and lightly tickled her feet and she just giggled and laughed. That's was so awesome...........
amusingapprove

Seeking :
  • Male
Birthday : 1991-05-21

I love having my feet tickled

Post by amusingapprove on Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:20 am

I love having my feet tickled and I am very ticklish on my feet.

Sponsored content

Re: I Love To Tickle Female Feet

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:52 pm