Free Fetish And Dating Website Forum

Welcome to our free fetish and dating website forum! Where you can chat with other members about any fetishes no matter what it is and find a date with a someone that is into the same fetish as you are for free just by joining fetdate free website forum.

Foot Fetishists

Poll

Was This Information Helpful?

[ 3 ]
100% [100%] 
[ 0 ]
0% [0%] 

Total Votes: 3
Play Boy

Seeking :
  • Female
Birthday : 1992-05-26

Foot Fetishists

Post by Play Boy on Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:49 am

Foot Fetishists! There is nothing quite like having My feet worshiped by a passionate foot fetishist! I can't find the words to tell you how absolutely amazing I feel when My feet are being licked, sucked, sniffed and nibbled.

Orgasmic... not quite. But without a doubt some of the best foreplay a Woman could ask for.

I'll never understand the women who choose not to allow men to look at their feet let alone won't allow anyone to touch, caress, massage and devour every inch of their delectable feet.

They have no idea what they are missing. If only they could allow themselves to experience such pleasures...

waynerman

I am looking for a women feet to worship

Post by waynerman on Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:34 am

I am looking for a women feet to worship. ı need a mistress but must be lady..no guys.
Play Boy

Seeking :
  • Female
Birthday : 1992-05-26

Foot Worship

Post by Play Boy on Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:35 am

You can worship my feet but only by spending money on me. I am sorry I don't do real life foot worship where I meet you in person.
cowboy11

Seeking :
  • Female
Birthday : 1997-04-27

Give Me A Message

Post by cowboy11 on Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:16 am

I love having my feet worshiped and I love when women knows how to give me a message.

Sponsored content

Re: Foot Fetishists

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:27 am