Free Fetish And Dating Website Forum

Welcome to our free fetish and dating website forum! Where you can chat with other members about any fetishes no matter what it is and find a date with a someone that is into the same fetish as you are for free just by joining fetdate free website forum.

How does it feel to have a long hair-fetish?

sissy sandy

Seeking :
  • Male
Birthday : 1997-08-08

How does it feel to have a long hair-fetish?

Post by sissy sandy on Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:13 pm

I was just wonder how does it feel to have a long hair fetish?

Kumar

I would say it feels

Post by Kumar on Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:59 am

I would say it feels amazing because you are in love with something that is part of nature and not man-made. Salute to the ladies who wear their hair long, loose and straight. I grew up admiring long hair of my Mom. The visual of silky long hair is more pleasing and soothing. Silky long, silky, loose hair represent water fall which is very serene. I had girl friends who sported long and loose hair. Look-up pictures that appear in hair and shampoo commercials to understand why Ad. world uses hair models with silky straight long hair to attract attention to their products.
sissy sandy

Seeking :
  • Male
Birthday : 1997-08-08

My boyfriend has a hair fetish

Post by sissy sandy on Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:42 pm

Thank you for answering my question, and the reason why that I had asked is because I think my boyfriend has a hair fetish because he likes to play with my hair while we have sex. I was just wondering what it was like for him.

Sponsored content

Re: How does it feel to have a long hair-fetish?

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:21 pm