Free Fetish And Dating Website Forum

Welcome to our free fetish and dating website forum! Where you can chat with other members about any fetishes no matter what it is and find a date with a someone that is into the same fetish as you are for free just by joining fetdate free website forum.

What causes a spanking fetish?

sissy sandy

Seeking :
  • Male
Birthday : 1997-08-08

What causes a spanking fetish?

Post by sissy sandy on Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:34 pm

I have a spanking fetish and I hate it. Why does that turn some people on? I just want to be sexually "normal", dating is hard enough without having to find someone with the same interest or go without. I was spanked sporadically as a child and hated it, don't know why I developed a kink and other people don't. Oh yeah and I hate dominate and i don't want to BE the dominate...so that makes it even worse. I absolutely LOVE being submissive. It makes me get turn on having guys to control me.

Gerta P

Developing a spanking fetish

Post by Gerta P on Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:11 am

I don't think that getting spanked or not as a child has much to do with developing a spanking fetish many people seem to think that way. Nor is a spanking fetish (necessarily) related to the Dominant/submissive pattern. All you need to do is reconcile yourself with the way you are. Enjoying a spanking is nothing very uncommon, and nothing that does any harm (except to your bottom, temporarily). So why not embrace it? With the internet, there are so many opportunities now to indulge in spanking relationships, both cyber and real time. So, just bend over and enjoy it.
sissy sandy

Seeking :
  • Male
Birthday : 1997-08-08

Spanking Fetish

Post by sissy sandy on Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:03 pm

That does make since. Spanking is just a fetish like anything else.
badmintonbriefs

Seeking :
  • Male
  • Female
Birthday : 1996-09-23

I don't no what causes a spanking fetish

Post by badmintonbriefs on Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:25 pm

I don't no what causes a spanking fetish and I really don't care. I love to spank men and women and I like when they spank me too.

Sponsored content

Re: What causes a spanking fetish?

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:33 am