Free Fetish And Dating Website Forum

Welcome to our free fetish and dating website forum! Where you can chat with other members about any fetishes no matter what it is and find a date with a someone that is into the same fetish as you are for free just by joining fetdate free website forum.

I have a abuse fetish

sissy sandy

Seeking :
  • Male
Birthday : 1997-08-08

I have a abuse fetish

Post by sissy sandy on Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:28 pm

I get turn on to the fact of being abused, and consequently of my suffering and I know that I will enjoy being used and abused. This abuse fetish, if that is what it can be called, caused a previous relationship to be ended by them because the person didn't understand after I convinced the person it was good. I don't regret what I got them to do to me, I told him to abuse me and witch he did and then latter ended the relationship. Now I am with someone who does use and abuse me also enjoys abuse fetish.

fatvoodoo

Sexually Happy

Post by fatvoodoo on Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:16 am

If this is important to you to be sexually happy, then find a partner who gets off on it as well. Trust me, there are a lot. I love domination and rape fantasy, but I can't hit or hurt girls that's my limit. I have had several partners though who really wanted it rough and to be hit, so just be up front with girls and you will find what makes you happy. Good luck! (please. keep it all consensual, don't ever actually rape anyone, please)
sissy sandy

Seeking :
  • Male
Birthday : 1997-08-08

I should just be happy with who I am

Post by sissy sandy on Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:08 pm

That is true. I should just be happy with who I am, and no matter what fetish that I am into even of it's abuse fetish.

Sponsored content

Re: I have a abuse fetish

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:39 pm